Eden or Nataree

prelude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would recommend eden as long as the customer makes sure they get the full time paid for and not sttle for 45 minutes, if this happens refuse to pay, i'm sure marc would agree with this as he wants satisfied customers leaving the club.Comparing the two places, only a blind man would not notice that Nataree is a much classier establishment with far greater choice and better looking girls.Eden provides some services other places do not and if not interested in them Nataree might be a better choice.The question asks about masage, I would think being a masage parlour Nataree would come on on top here, although both places do oral some at Nataree will only do covered whereas eden is bare back. Hoping this is not (comment removed) the thread-peter

> although both places do oral some at Nataree will only do covered whereas eden is bare back.<

Peter, I've been there about 8-10 times. I occasionally ask for BB not to do so, but to test. If they say yes, I'll send them back, don't evr want the risk. No one at eden ever consented to BB (FS) yet. BBBJ, yes, like almost everywhere. Please don't spread rumours.

I'm not sure, but I suspect if a girl consents to BB FS in Eden, Marc would probably sack her. I would in his position. Any comments, Edenpapa?

ikkrang said:

I'm not sure, but I suspect if a girl consents to BB FS in Eden, Marc would probably sack her. I would in his position. Any comments, Edenpapa?

hi Ikkrang

you can bet everything you got on it

just fired on the spot , wouldn't care which one it is

got a phone call at 3am from a lady because the guy refused to wear a condom

i just told her to go home

that's it

[unneccessary stuff removed - KS]

see you

marc

KS is correct my comments were about oral. One good thing about Eden is the health policy and I think you can feel fairly confident of not having unhealthy girls there. One thing I think is a bit unhealthy though is arse licking, don't relish the thought of kissing after they have been doing that, best to go early if you agree-peter

Archived