Eden or Nataree

prelude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
prelude said:

Am only in Bangkok for one evening on a stopover and don't know when I'll get chance to return. First timer - which should I choose, Eden or Nataree? Do girls at both locations do massage and oral on each other as part of extras?

Nataree. I've never been to Nataree but, from walking outside a few times and seeing a few pictures, Eden girls are a bunch of hounds. They may do any disgusting thing you want but I could smear Pedigree Chum over my nads and get the same eager result for free from my dog Larry. :elephant:

Always try the better-lookers first...

:wave::wave:But would you kiss him after he licked yer bum or would you kiss him after he licked his bum? :wave::wave:

[color:"blue"] Or better yet, how many would kiss him after he licked yer bum and his bum? [/color]

:neener: All I know is that there is one person that wants to lick my butt. :neener:

bibblies said:
prelude said:

Am only in Bangkok for one evening on a stopover and don't know when I'll get chance to return. First timer - which should I choose, Eden or Nataree? Do girls at both locations do massage and oral on each other as part of extras?

Nataree. I've never been to Nataree but, from walking outside a few times and seeing a few pictures, Eden girls are a bunch of hounds. They may do any disgusting thing you want but I could smear Pedigree Chum over my nads and get the same eager result for free from my dog Larry. :elephant:

Always try the better-lookers first...

Poor old Larry ::

Archived