Eden or Nataree

prelude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thai3-

You are the only one who has ever complained about this time issue.

I have sent a LOT of people to Eden over the years they have been open. Not a single complaint on time. Not once. Never.

Some of the guys I sent would whine and complain about anything and they left happy. I looked good for knowing where to send them. The girls and Eden made money. Everyone was happy.

In a PM you [edited] This is why the threads get locked.

Please don't do this here on Nanaplaza. It is not hard to turn a thread into a shitfest and that does not happen here which is why I like the board. You have hit this issue on several other boards as well.

This board has credibility which other boards lack. Your Eden campaign hurts the credibility of this board.

Please just let this issue go. I like your posts and I have been reading them awhile but your posts on Eden are out of line and unfair. You have some personal problem with either Marc or Eden and Nanplaza is not the place for it.

If you promise to never ever again, for the rest of your life, slam Eden whenever you can I will buy you a beer in Cowboy the next time you are here.

And I don't mean at happy hour prices either.

-------------------------------

Your post has violated the privacy of another poster. Don't publish private messages of other members without their consent. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. Please refrain from doing the same in the future.

-The Board Moderator

Sorry but it's just NOT true I am the only one not happy with Eden, you should read earlier threads.It's inconcievable that every customer of anywhere is satisfied, that would be impossible. Why is it that a report on someone disatisfied with, lets say a hotel can report on its shortcomings and nobody cares. When it comes to sex establishments though people seem to take it as a personal insult,weird. All of my earlier comments were true and not exagerated in any way, if you don't like or believe that's fine.Other boards, where would that be and what has it got to do with you where I post my opinions? I don't have to wind people up about it as you prove, it's not necessary. I don't know why you just repeat a PM here of one you sent me a few weeks ago, what's the point, do you have shares in the place, or are you just trying to wind me up and intice me into mentioning it again because you know it pisses some people off? I have not 'slammed' eden in this thread just pointed out why people might choose one place over another.

This has become a boring subject-peter

If people can not post 'bad things' about what they feel about a certain place, then people should not be allowed to post anything 'bad' about ALL the other places that are mentioned.

What one person dislikes another person may like, and I have no problem with that. As mature adults, we should be allowed to decide for ourselves if the post is bull shit or not. Post about one business should not be censored whereas people can say whatever they feel like about other places.

If people can not post 'bad' things about Eden Club, then in the rules it should state that and it would probably be good to give examples of what are some 'bad' things you can not mention.

[color:"blue"] . . . . . . . . . . . . I for one am not in favor of this type of censorship and favortism. . . . . . . . . . . . . [/color]

:chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . all together gang!

Wise words MM. People overlook that I have recommended it more than once, people should go and judge for themselves. On 12/1/2005 I said:

Oh yes and not to forget the famous money back if no satisfied eden club for 2 girlie fun who will let you do anything, many love it but umm, well, I'm sure you would too-peter

Hardly 'unfair' to the place I think-peter

If people can not post 'bad things' about what they feel about a certain place, then people should not be allowed to post anything 'bad' about ALL the other places that are mentioned.

I am afraid that it may be a big difference between :

1) Posting one time his advice honest or not

and

2) Posting during over 18 months the same old negative story at each new thread

see you

Marc

Marc, you wrote

[color:"red"] "Posting during over 18 months the same old negative story at each new thread" [/color]

If somebody wrote what you consider 'negative' about another place, there would be no arguments on the subject. Thai3 makes his point and we read it and we do with it what we want to. The problem occurs when people are told they can post anything - 'good' or 'bad' about any business except the Eden Club. In regards to the Eden Club, only 'good' postings can be posted.

I feel that is not right. If you read what Thai3 has written, he also does write some good things about Eden Club. You never complement him on that - you only criticize about him. If somebody reads what you say about Thai3, I think they might conclude you have 'nothing good' to say about him and some of the 'negative' things peole say about the Eden Club might be true after all.

I would say you have greater issues with Thai3 then Thai3 has with you.

[color:"blue"] As for defending Eden Club: [/color] it should be allowed to stand on its own merit without you having to come to its defence every time the name is mentioned. You don't see any of the other businesses in Thailand that are mentioned on this board trying to defend themselves from what people say about them do you? Because you are always coming across defensively, some might think there is some truth to what some say about Eden Club.

thai3-

The time issue is one you are using to jump on Eden.

All your other posts are balanced. Not your posts on Eden.

Your exact words in your PM to me, reproducing only a part of a sentence:

[edit]

Whether you realise it or not you give the impression from reading lots of your posts that a lot of your Eden posts are in the "winding up" category. Like you have something personal against Marc or Eden.

If there is a banning policy on this board I think you could get it at some point just from your Eden posts. Maybe other people don't read it that way. I don't know as I am not a moderator and I don't even know if there is a policy.

This board is a much nicer group of people than the other Thai boards I know of.

The beer offer still stands regardless of any posts you make.

-------------------------------

Your post has violated the privacy of another poster. Don't publish private messages of other members without their consent. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. Please refrain from doing the same in the future.

-The Board Moderator

I have not mentioned the time issue on this thread, do you bring it up inviting me to repeat my honest experiences yet again?? why drag it up if you don't want it to be discussed? seems a bit daft to me.Maybe you are just trying to get me in hot water? seems likely.

You are not the owner or a mod but write as though you were, maybe you ae the owner of somewhere though? So you think people should be banned for posting about a negative experience more than once?. What a good idea lets all pretend everything is fantastic in LOS and nowhere ever disappoints or fails to live up to it's promises. Maybe you would like to rename the board while you are at it to dreamlanplaza.com?

As you seem such an expert on boards you should know that it's very bad form, not to say devious to send somebody a PM to entice a certain reply, then to quote part of that private reply. PM's are exactly what they are called.-peter

Archived