Eden or Nataree

prelude

[color:"blue"] Hopefully Mark will entertain us tomorrow why when Thai3 posts; Mark goes into attack mode. [/color]

When Marc shows up, so does himitsu. Is himitsu another name Marc uses or is it one of his friends?

himitsu, please read what I have posted. I think what you are demanding is censorship on anything written about Eden Club that can be construed as being 'negative' and an expulsion or at least ridicule of the person who does the writing.

[color:"red"] I hope this is not really what you mean to be writing? [/color]

:chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :wave: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili:

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [/color]all together gang!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFF TOPIC WARNING!

This thread is starting to go too far off topic. Please stick to the subject at hand. If the thread becomes embroiled in ?off topic? subjects or turns into a personal debate the thread will be closed. Don't use this thread to settle previous differences. If you have any personal issues to resolve, please do it through Personal Message (PM). Please do not let personal disputes and ongoing debates from other threads ruin this thread and cause the Board Moderator to close the thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

-The Board Moderator-

Moderator said:

OFF TOPIC WARNING!

This thread is starting to go too far off topic. Please stick to the subject at hand. If the thread becomes embroiled in ?off topic? subjects or turns into a personal debate the thread will be closed.

-The Board Moderator-

this is exactly what a certain poster of this board is waiting for ::

see you

marc

When Marc shows up, so does himitsu. Is himitsu another name Marc uses or is it one of his friends?

Since i started to write on the net i have and always will have only one identity

Himitsu is just somebody knowing VERY WELL the Club

people know who i am and where to find me , i am not hiding as a person or even behind a keyboard like some person i know who feel safe and secure and believe they can write what they want because nobody knows their REAL identity but doesn't get the balls to meet person to person , feeling powerful ONLY HIDDEN behind a username

see you

marc

carew66 said:
Lusty said:

OH DO STOP BITCHING YOU LOT.Your worse than a pack of katoeys on blob! :rolleyes:

Pedant Alert: Surely a biological impossibility?

True.

But the katoeys really do want to bleed,

whereas these guys will never stop their bitching.

Therefore, over evolutionary time, Lusty's post will

be scientifically accurate.

So don't disturb this thread, moddies. :nono:

My evolutional money's on the katoeys, over the Eden people (on both sides of the argument).

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

blah blah blah ... believe they can write what they want because nobody knows their REAL identity but doesn't get the balls to meet person to person ...

That's a bit strong, don'cha think?

Just because he posts BS from time to time, that's no reason to impugn the quantity of MightyMouse's testicles. :nono::)

Khun_Kong said:
edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

blah blah blah ... believe they can write what they want because nobody knows their REAL identity but doesn't get the balls to meet person to person ...

That's a bit strong, don'cha think?

Just because he posts BS from time to time,

////////// oh i know that

that's no reason to impugn the quantity of MightyMouse's testicles.

////////////but my post wasn't directed to MM but to somebody who refused to meet me a few months ago but still waiting each occasion to try to piss me off hidden behind his username

if a board member had to use his real name or picture any board will be much more serious that they are

see you

marc

Archived