Eden or Nataree

prelude

agreed KS

that's why i e-mailed you yesterday that i wouldn't renew my subscription since i can't answer any thread on the Club without having thai3 on my back

i have much more interesting things to do that lose my time answering at each Eden thread the same ( 18 months old ) comments of thai3

when i will be gone he will stop by himself ::

see you

marc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moderators & Board Members

Last night, rather late and many, many Chang more than usual, I did break a board rule and quoted someone without permission.

Apologies to the mods and board members

Thai3

Had I not been quite drunk I probably would not have quoted you or would have asked permission first. It was very, very late.

So I apologise for that.

I don't post that much and if you look at all of my posts you will see that only a few are Eden related.

I have no financial interest in Eden. Have been a few times myself. I entertain a LOT and and have taken and sent a lot of people there over the years. So for me it has been very, very useful.

Have been in Thailand a long, long time. Used to read all the boards. I hate to see this board go the way of BKKtonite - we really have not had much trolling on this board.

Hopefully this board will not have to start banning people for trolling or breaking other rules. If people do get banned I think you could be up there on the list Thai 3 and after my post last night I could be as well.

• 2 weeks later...

When I go to Eden, I like to get 2, 3, 4 girls and only pay attention to one of them....doing them over and over again as many times as I can in the time allocated. I find this provides an interesting glimpse into social interaction between Thai sex workers. ie: Gain face, lose face, etc. Anyway, that is what is fun for me.

Cheers

manfarang said:

When I go to Eden, I like to get 2, 3, 4 girls and only pay attention to one of them....doing them over and over again as many times as I can in the time allocated. I find this provides an interesting glimpse into social interaction between Thai sex workers. ie: Gain face, lose face, etc. Anyway, that is what is fun for me.

Cheers

Hi,

Let me get this correctly here : 2-3 or 4 girls, then doing them over and over, all within 90 minutes.

And social interaction.... wow

Could you explain the last part to me here......

Thanks.

BB

Sure, no problem. 2-3, 4 girls in the room. Doing one of them over and over for 90 minutes. (Sometimes over and over and over and over if it is a good day.) Interesting to see how she reacts to being the only one paid attention to. Also, interesting to see how the rest of them react to being ignored. Anyway, I am sure that there are other more productive uses of one's time and money to be pursued, but this seems to float my leaky old skiff.

BelgianBoy said:
manfarang said:

Cheers

Hi,

Let me get this correctly here : 2-3 or 4 girls, then doing them over and over, all within 90 minutes.

And social interaction.... wow

Could you explain the last part to me here......

Thanks.

BB

Archived