TurkFist is back!!!

khunsanuk

Hi,

TurkFist has started writing for this site again (sorry, Silver Members only) and I just noticed that I had never posted the second part of the story he wrote for us last year.

So, I figured I'd just post it here for all to read as a nice taster of things to come :)

Enjoy!

Sanuk!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Worst Dancer in Bangkok

May was a tall girl... Well... Tall for a Thai. About five foot ten. This height was mainly due to her legs. She had these long legs that looked as though they had been artificially stretched as if on some medieval rack. When she walked she walked as if she'd not yet got the hang of having such long limbs, like some creature in the throes of adolescence who had just woken a few mornings ago a little bit further from her feet.

I first caught sight of May dancing in a second floor bar in the Nana Plaza. She was, without any doubt, the worst dancer I have ever seen in my life. This, in itself, is no small feat. After all... In my years I've seen some truly and unutterably dismal dancers. I've watched the disinterested shuffle of women who ache for their three songs to be over. I've seen attempts at formation dancing by naked women in upstairs Patpong bars trying to give themselves a bit of class. I've seen drug induced thrashing around to slow music. But May... May was something else again. Her elbows and knees jabbed out in every direction usually clanging against the poles. She always had bruises on her shins and as soon as she was on stage the other dancers started to sweat in fear that they might fall victim to a heel in the face. There would always be a larger space around her than any of the other girls.

To look at her you might put her down as some lanky teen. In fact she was 28. She didn't look 28 but she was... I checked her ID card. In addition to her odd height and her gracelessness she was also blessed with an overbite and a slow eye. Her two front teeth were always slightly visible when her mouth was shut and the slow eye always looked half asleep even while the other was wide awake.

The owner, or part owner, of the bar she danced in was a Brummie Cowboy I'll call Tex. This probably identifies him a little too closely for those who know the Nana Plaza well but I'm not going to say anything bad about him so I guess that's okay. Tex caught me watching her on the first night I saw her. I know the expression I must have had on my face. I've seen the expression on countless other guys faces watching May dance. Something between shock and desire.

"She's great isn't she ?" Said Tex.

"Amazing."

"This is the fifth bar she's worked in. Keeps getting sacked."

"Why ?"

"Just too clumsy. She keeps spilling drinks over customers. Doesn't get hardly any barfines. And of course the fact dances like a spaz doesn?t help."

"So why'd you hire her?"

"I dunno... I like a bird with a bit of character me."

"Yeah... She does have character." Her wrist went clanking into a pole as I said this. "Where's she from ?"

"Where're any of them from ? Upcountry nowhere. You can sort of see her back in the village spilling the Lao Khao and tripping over the water buffalo. I'll bet her family were counting the days before they could send her to find her fortune in the big city. And here she is. You like her ?"

"Like her ? I love her."

"Yeah... I could see that. A lot of blokes are put off by a woman like that here. But I know what you mean. She has got something."

Tex wandered off at the behest of his scowling wife who really didn?t like him talking too much to the clientele. I just found myself staring at May with that feeling you get when you know you've seen someone unique.

She finished her set and stepped off the stage dripping with sweat. When the girls here finished they usually drifted off to the dressing room to talk shit for a while before making their advance on the customers. It was about ten minutes later that May came running up to my table and sat down beside me. I guess Tex had said something. She looked me in the eye and smiled a wacky cartoon of a smile.

"Name May." She said a bit too loudly.

"Turk."

"Aray na ?"

"Turk."

"Aray na ?"

I pointed to myself like I was in a Tarzan movie "My name's Turk."

"You name Turkie."

"Yeah." I said

"You drink me Turkie."

"Yes. Why not."

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and ran off to the bar on her stork-like legs as if it was a matter of utmost urgency that she order the drink as quickly as possible. I watched her standing there yelling insistently at the barmaid while pointing in my direction. The barmaid nodded with a professional disinterest. May looked back at me and smiled almost missing the drink as it was presented to her. After pinning a ticket to her number badge she walked back to me careful not to spill her drink.

"Cheers." She said. Well... Actually she said "Shee-it" but I'm sure she meant cheers. We clinked glasses and there was a little spillage but not much.

"I like you." She said.

"You do ?"

"Yes."

"Well... I like you too." I said.

Suddenly she realised she'd run out of things to say and looked away from me racking her brains for the next line of script. "Welcome to Thailand." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

She looked down. She'd run out of dialogue again. I played the gentleman and stepped in to help her out. "I like you a lot May. But this place is too loud. Can I pay your barfine ? Maybe we can go somewhere else."

"You want pay barfine ?" She said as if it was wholly unlikely that I would.

"Yes. If that's okay."

"Okay. You pay barfine me. Yes. Is okay..." She looked overjoyed and gave me this sudden, violent and surprisingly powerful hug making me bump into the table and causing more drink spillage.

When I gave her the money for the barfine along with the rest of my bill, she raced off to the bar to pay up and cash in with that same sense of urgency. I've seen people take it easier while running for a bus. Once again she inflicted her enthusiasm upon the barmaid while pointing back at me to make sure it was clear that it was me that had paid and not one of the other five or six people in the bar at this early hour.

After taking care of this business May came back sat next to me again and then, with a sudden lurch, took my face between her hands and kissed me on the mouth pushing her tongue inside and wiggling it about so it felt like a large worm on an exploratory mission. I knew I was in for a fun evening.

After about two minutes of this she stood up again, said "I go change then we go hotel", and ran off to the changing room.

Wondering exactly what I had let myself in for I sat and drank my drink. One of the other dancers in the bar was giving me a look as if to say I was completely out of my mind. She then went back to work as if to show me how perfect her figure was and how sensuously she could grind her body against her pole. The clear meaning being that the pole she was grinding could be me. But then the way I figured it I'd been there and done that. It?s surprising how quickly fucking beautiful and sexy women starts to feel dull. People like May on the other hand...

May emerged from behind the curtained doorway wearing a T-shirt about two sizes too small that stopped above her belly button. The T-Shirt left little of her extremely slim figure to the imagination. Similarly the jeans that stopped halfway up her calves seemed to press into every inch of her flesh. She was grinning as if she'd just won the jackpot. Tonight she was the first girl out. Not one of the regular sirens but her... the tall gawky one. And within that world these small things can really count for something. She sat astride me and gave me another big kiss. The feeling of her slim and awkward body against me gave me an instant rush. I liked the fact she had almost no breasts. I liked her long thin legs. I liked the feeling of her bare waste as that tongue wormed its way back into my mouth. In fact I liked it more than I realised I did because I found myself suddenly possessed of a quite powerful erection. She pressed against this with her denim-clad groin. I knew she could feel it and loved the small torture of me sitting there. She pulled her mouth away from mine and settled a look in my eye. "We go hotel now."

"Okay." I said.

She stood up, dragged me up from my seat and within moments we were out the bar.

Twice she tripped and almost fell over on the crazy paving of Sukhumvit Road. I hailed a taxi and told the cabbie to take us to the Playboy Hotel or the PB as it was now called. In the taxi she rested her head on my shoulder and lay her hand in a casual accidental kind of way on my penis.

As soon as we stepped into the room May locked the door and, smiling a beautifully filthy smile started unbuttoning my shirt. She lay her teeth into my shoulder blades as she unhooked my belt and worked her long fingers down the fly of my trousers flicking button after button undone. Crouching down slightly she pulled the trousers down and smiled a huge smile to see my dick standing out at ninety degrees. She ran her fingers along it for a moment before walking away to the bed. I was standing by the door with trousers round my ankles.

"Very funny." I said.

She simply sat back on the bed and watched me clamber out of the trousers. Her eyes never seemed to leave my dick. I left my shoes and trousers in a small pile and walked over to the bed and pulled one of the covers over me...

Laughing at my inappropriate modesty May pulled her T-Shirt over her head. She wore no bra. Her breasts were slim with nipples that stood out like fruit pastilles. She watched me watching her. Awkwardly she lay back on the bed and pulled off her jeans. She wore no underwear here either. When the trousers were around the ankle of her second foot she kicked them into the air and they flew into my face. I brushed them away and found myself staring at her cunt. A few wisps of hair but otherwise naked.

She pulled the blanket away from me. I show you mine you show me yours. Then she draped her wrists over my shoulders. I kissed her and pushed her back on the bed. We just lay there on our sides kissing. She pulled back a moment and just looked at me. Just looked at me.

It was then that we had a moment. A kind of holy moment of sorts. It was almost as though we weren't there to fuck. We were there for something else. My dick was inches from her cunt. Centimetres. I could feel the heat radiating out from her. In one swift movement I could have thrown her back and fucked her in any way I liked. This was the way of things. But so what ? Somehow this moment, this moment I can't really describe was worth more. What did I know of her ? A few words and then this. Lying in a cheap hotel room rented by the hour for the most basic act of all. But the anticipation...

The silence and the stillness lasted minutes... Probably it became a game after a minute but we kept it up for a while longer. It was like the child's game where you try and stare each other out without blinking or laughing. But the world seemed to pass in those few moments.

I think it was her who broke the stillness. She held her long fingered hand over my dick as if feeling the magnetism between her and me. Then she moved the shadow of her hand over my dick and around to my butt. Her teeth bit into her own lip as if her anticipation of sex were greater than mine. I laughed. I think I laughed. Maybe I just thought of laughing. Then I raised my own hand echoing her holding my fingertips inches from the tip of each nipple. Watching the shadow of my fingers caress her. Then I moved my hand down to her cunt. It felt as though there were some kind of furnace burning away in there.

Her fingers took my fingers and our hands were clamped together as she edged herself just a little bit closer to me. Just a little bit closer so that her near-hairless cunt was a millimetre from my dick that felt, from my end at least like a burning rock. Her face came close again to mine so I could feel her slow deep breathing.

Our lips touched again. I took in her exhaled breath willing it into me. Willing her lifeforce into mine. I tasted her mouth. Within moments it tasted of me.

My dick brushed against her cunt. The merest brush and I felt a judder pass through her. I pulled away. My head was growing lighter. I had a sense of inevitability. I knew we should shower. I knew we should shower and then find the condoms and have sex in the appropriately safe way that makes sense. But I also felt something primal; something irresistible, suggesting that things weren't going to go that way. Instead of pulling away and taking an immediate cold shower I lay there enjoying the anticipation of this. Kind of hoping that feeling of passion would pass but also feeling it might take me over completely.

She pulled herself higher on the bed so my dick wasn't so close to her cunt but my mouth was against her nipples. I took one in my mouth and pressed my tongue against it. It was hard... As hard as my dick. I ran my tongue softly against her and she sighed as if she was already coming.

Her hand encircled my dick and placed it midway between her thighs. Her thighs felt hot and tight. I wanted to fuck her. I could have lost it right then and just fucked her but her thighs had my dick in a grip so I just held on to her and sucked her almost non existent tits. I sucked and licked her nipples her long fingers found the base of my penis and held it with her thumb and forefinger becoming a constricting ring. Her middle finger pressed along the root of my penis putting particular pressure on the spot just behind the balls. I felt suddenly powerless as her thighs squeezed and relaxed against my dick. I held on to her and kissed her but then I suddenly felt this incredible light-headedness. I felt this incredible euphoria and then the semen shot like a lightning bolt through me and jerked hotly out between her thighs. She had touched on some kind of pressure point. Her middle finger kept pressing on me as I seemed to come copiously on her flesh. She loosened the grip with her hand and her thighs but the come was still shooting out in spasms.

She pulled away from me slightly and smiled with a look of pure satisfaction. She looked down at the mess on her legs and her smile broadened in a way that looked almost evil. She scooped up some of the come on her fingertips and held it before me. I was still light-headed and euphoric. She stretched her fingers apart showing me the thick viscous fluid before placing her fingers completely in her mouth and closing her eyes as if savouring the flavour.

"Turkie want fuck May ?" She said... "Turkie want eat May ?"

I just lay there unable to speak.

She scooped up some more come, drank it from her fingertips and laughed.

I closed my eyes for a second and she held on to me until we were both wet with my come. There was a dip time. There's always a dip time. A few moments where the euphoria passed and I felt mildly disgusted at it all and my dick felt small and shrivelled. But the dip time never lasts too long. Especially when someone is kissing every inch of your body. During the dip time the idea did pop into my mind that last night she was probably scooping the come off someone else's body and who knows where they had been. But when the dip time faded even this seemed like something else to be turned on by.

Her tiny kisses followed by tiny licks worked there way down my pelvis to my recently disgorged penis. When she kissed it again and then again I felt it suddenly stirring back into life. She was kissing my penis like it was a person in its own right. Something quite separate from me. She kissed and kissed with the smacking sounds of a heavy petting couple in the seat behind you in the pictures. She kissed the penis and then kissed my balls taking one in her mouth and rolling it around with care as if it was a malteser she wanted to preserve the integrity of. By now the penis was harder than it had been before and she engulfed it in her mouth scratching it ever so gently between her teeth. "Hmmmm." She said.

I was growing light headed again. Soon I felt another jerking but this time it was less than before. As soon as the jism was flowing she grabbed hold of me and held on to me. I felt my heart pumping like mad. She didn't let go. I just fell asleep.

When I woke up she was lying in my arms. My dick was still hard and still in her hand. I was pretty close to being in love. Seconds after me opening my eyes she opened her own eyes and smiled.

I looked at the clock on the wall... It was just about midnight, which meant I'd probably been asleep for three hours. Maybe longer. I needed to piss.

"I go hong nam."

"I come."

"It's okay. I prefer to go alone. Kind of a shy bladder." I knew full well that she didn't understand a word. But I got up and went as if she had.

After I finished peeing she sat and peed before I had a chance to leave. I put the shower on. And stepped inside. She came in after me and without saying a word rubbed soap all over me and pushing herself against me so we were sliding against each other like a couple in a massage parlour. She seemed to be paying particular attention to soaping my penis and asshole sliding a finger between my cheeks as if to make sure that the suds were really working their magic.

Her mouth found mine again and we were kissing open mouthed in the shower, the water flowing into and out of our mouths. Her finger working behind my balls and into my ass making my dick very very hard again. Her worming tongue now as familiar to me as my own. It seemed impossible that we had only met a matter of hours before.

She parted her legs and pressed against my penis. It seemed to just pop inside her cunt as if this was just where it belonged. It seemed impossible that there could be any risk from her of AIDS or anything but, with a struggle of the heart, I pulled away. I felt as though I could have come again in seconds but it was crazy.

"I want you fuck me. I want you fuck me now." She said.

"You have condom ?"

"Never mind condom. Is okay."

"Yeah... It's okay. I have."

I left the shower and went into the living room to root through the pockets of my scrunched up trousers. Keys... A little bit of money... And, finally, a condom. The packet looked a bit worn but this was better than nothing.

May followed me into the bedroom and pressed me up against the wall. Her mouth against mine. Kissing me. Her almost ugly face intent on sex without protection.

She wrapped her legs around me and I was inside her again. Her hot cunt holding my dick tightly in place as if it had a will of its own. I flung her back on to the bed and I found myself fucking her. I found myself completely dominated by something else... But then I pulled away and tried to open the condom packet that just wouldn't tear open.

May was starting to look pissed off.

The plastic part of the condom wrapper seemed more difficult to rip than usual. I almost felt I was going to tear the condom in half before I got the wrapper off. Finally I had it and I slid it on to fuck her. Almost as soon as the condom was on my erection started to die. She gave me an "I told you so" kind of a look.

Instead of fucking her I started to kiss her cunt and let my tongue slide inside her as deep as it would go. She held my head there and tried to fuck my head with her hips. She didn't want to just lie back and be licked. She wanted a fuck. She pushed me away from her and took my dick in her hand tightening her grip again around the base. This seemed to do the trick but as soon as I went to fuck her it went soft again. Out of pure frustration she tore off the condom and I put my life on the line again. I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her and as I was fucking her she started to really scream. She screamed my wrongly heard name... She screamed "Turkie... Turkie. Turkie."

The bedposts were bashing against the wall. The mattress was squeaking. She was yelling. And, as bad as I knew this was, every fibre of my body was telling me I was right to fuck her without a condom rather than not fuck her.

Soon the walls of her cunt were tightening around my dick with every bit as much force as her thighs had. Her tightening body was pushing as she intoned my name in the manner of a stalled car engine trying to rev itself up again. "Tuuuurrrrr...rrr...rrr...rrr...kiiii..iii...iiii... Tuuuuurrr....rrrr...rrr...rrr...kiii...iii...iiii..." Then there was this squeal like a seal having its head caved in by a Norwegian. She shook and kind of died for a moment. Of course she may well have been faking all this... But it was an excellent piece of work if she was. Her cunt tightened spasmodically a few times and then she suddenly started laughing.

"What's so funny ?" I said.

She kept laughing as if unable to stop. I laughed a bit... "What ?"

It took a minute or two but eventually the laughter died away.

"What's funny ?"

"I set laaw."

"And you always laugh when you come ?"

She nodded.

We ordered some food and ate together. Then we went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day the phone call came at twelve. A bit late. We had to get out quick. We each pulled on our clothes in silence. I paid her. She took the money silently. We each went our separate ways. I didn't want to part with her. As usual I felt this appalling sense of attachment to another Bangkok hooker. But... When she was out of sight I found my thoughts of attachment fading fairly quickly into thoughts of breakfast.

Next time get the condoms in the zip-lock bag.

They don't have condoms in zip-lock bags - they come only in wrappers you can't open, stupid.

Oh.

Have you ever used a condom?

Many a times. I use the ones under the bed! They are already opened.

:sleeping:

KS and TF,

Thank you for sharing this great story with us here. I look forward to more. TF rukles. I love reading his adventures. Silver membership is worth the coin just to read his stories, and all the extra stuff as well makes it a bargain I'd think.

BTW, more games, but fuck that paintball one! What a bitch to hit those smiley faces. I almost punched my damned laptop screen playing that gahdammed game!

Cent

The ones under the bed are a lot easier to get on and besides, those condoms don't have that obnoxious warning about putting the condoms over your head beause you might not be able to breath.

That's why I carry a swiss - pocket knife.

You would think people would know jack shit about these things.

• 1 month later...

Archived