Disturbing Phnom Pehn "Slave" Brothel Report-

jitagawn

>>>think you owe me a large appology as I have NEVER said you lied, and you use this to attack me?<<<

now, c'mon, that wasn't meant as an attack, or anything serious. but OK, my apologies.

happy? ;)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>Have you ever been to Cambodia?<<<

yes.

>>>Do you think it is so very different in certain areas of venue as it is in Thailand, in Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya?<<<

yes.

Hi,

"i would not want to be a member of an internet community that condones practises such as indentured or child prostitution, for the sake of "sanuk" (whatever that could mean in such a context). "

When will it sink in that writing / alllowing trip reports on Cambo does not automatically mean condoning practices like indentured or child prostitution?

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"He advocated a free platform on this board for any member writing anything on Cambo......."

In a word, bullshit!

"That is the point I was making, balancing views."

Balancing views???? Come again? You mean like attacking every single post dealing with Cambo?

Sanuk!

KS,

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Cents started with writing "anything on Cambo", hence I took the word "anything" over......

Me attacking every post ?

Never did, never will.

Look at waht I wrote in my second post in this thread :

""Sure there is indentured sextrade in Cambo, but not all the sextrade is."" is that an attack ?

Actually I only brought 2 threads together to balance them, no more no less.

I did not even express my views on Cambo.

Check all my previous posting on 3 years on the board, I never even posted in any Cambo thread.

The bullshit is back to you.

BB

>>>When will it sink in that writing / alllowing trip reports on Cambo does not automatically mean condoning practices like indentured or child prostitution?<<<

it will sink in when trip reports that contain for example: "i went to that great chicken farm in koh kong..." will not be tolerated here. just because it doesn't explicitly say that the poster fucked a child or some indentured girl, does still mean he advertises an area where those practises are endemic.

read kamui, who has said that he has tried the utmost to avoid indentured prostitution.

see the difference?

now, i have though that we have solved the issue a long time ago. but i am more than surprised by cent's attack, that has stimulated the debate here, to go back and softly allow those sort of reports again.

he may be better with words than i am, i have read his statement several times, and i am honestly confused.

what is he trying to say there?

he mentions "within the board rules", and in the same sentence attacks the people who criticise trip reports.

do you understand that?

i am confused. and cents latest post here does only add to my confusion. again he states that he doesn't condone indentured and underaged prostitution, fair enough, but attacks at the same time critics of the scene in cambodia.

and i wish that we can keep the discussion cordial, without biting sarcasms such as "when will it sink in", etc.

please.

What I find "Mai sanuk" are people who have agendas and try to impose their morals and views on others here who are posting "within" the rules and guidelines of the board. What I find obnoxious is the fervor with which these moral guardians of the world/board harrass and try to intimidate others from posting.

> maybe time to put your colored glasses down and read more objectively.

--------------

These posts are "totally within the rules and guidelines" set up by the moderators and KS. If you have a problem with them then obviously you need to take them up with KS, because HE approved them and made up the rules himself.

> dont trow that shit at me, I was a mod for long enough to know its KS' board, his board - his rules.

and dont worry, I have taken this up with KS.

-------------------

We all know there are grey areas and limits and borders we need to observe and be careful of, because NONE of us you mentioned agree with indentured servitude in the sex scene, and none I know of participate in this knowingly, approve of it, or want to see this sort of stuff being promoted here, same with underage as well. Read that sentence again in case you don't fully understand. You yourself, as did Fly, participated in the bar scene and sex trade scene in Thailand. Were your "pros" all stamped with some "NGO Seal of Approval" whereby you knew for positive the circumstances where you knew how the lady came to work her trade?

> WTF is this argument leading to ?????

--------------

Have you ever participated in the scene in Cambodia? Have you ever been to Cambodia? Do you think it is so very different in certain areas of venue as it is in Thailand, in Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya? Are you telling me that it is OKAY for those members following the rules and regulations to have to endure "harrassment by those with agendas, biases, and a penchant to preach and moralize"?

> read my previous post, obviously you did not even bother....

---------------------

You find my saying this Mai sanuk? IMHO I find the harrassment by the certain few who try to shut down a forum and keep people who are following the rules and regulations and guidelines set up by KS from posting as being "mai Sanuk".

> come again ? is that why your very original post, that I quoted here without mentioning your name, was heavely edited by KS himself ????? might be time to read those rules again yourself my friend before starting your next tirade.

---------------

And what's next? If these moral crusaders (members of this board) decide that the scene in Jakarta doesn't meet their approval due to something they've read or experienced there shall we allow these people to start harrassing those writing about the Indo scene as well? "Under the guidelines of the board rules" means just that.

> where is the relevence here ?

--------------

And YOU helped to come up with these rules and regulations while a moderator here yourself. Are there new ideas you have you'd like to share with KS about how to run the board and what new rules need to be put in place? If so, post them in the suggestion forum or PM KS.

> how generous a suggestion that is, how come I did not come up with that myself ????

-----------------------

That sour taste in your mouth is something you need to take care of. Try flossing and using mouthwash three times a day after each meal, or lay off the som tam maybe.

> well, borderline flaming here IMO, and makes for crappy reading.

Cordially,

BB

Guest lazyphil

Too anyone.

I saw underage (early teens for sure) girls in Siem Reap and PP on my visa run trip to Cambo some years ago and the brothel streets I was taken down to by a motodriver looked and felt very creepy indeed (and I got the hell out--please dont think I was being PC, I just didn't like what I saw), maybe falang couples walking down Soi Deadragon in Patong where I've spent months hanging out feel this is creepy, I suppose its what we are conditioned to accept.

Hi,

BelgianBoy :

"Me attacking every post ?"

Not referring specifically to you with that, just indicating that the 'balancing viewpoints' usually consist of attacking those who write anything positive on Cambo.

Flyonzewall :

"and cents latest post here does only add to my confusion. again he states that he doesn't condone indentured and underaged prostitution, fair enough, but attacks at the same time critics of the scene in cambodia."

He attacks those critics because they attack any and all posts on Cambodia. As has already been made clear most certainly not all prostitution in Cambo is indentured or underage, yet the critics seem to want to shut down any and all discussion on Cambo prostitution without bothering the confirm whether or not indentured / underage comes into play.

It is that which he has a problem with. He is NOT condoning indentured / underage prostitution. Nor am I or this board.

As for the "when will it sink in", sorry about that, but it is rather frustrating having to repeat myself several times.

I am really sick and tired that this constantly needs to get rehashed and that every single post on Cambo is seen as this board (and thereby me!) condoning these dispicable practices.

The equation 'prostitution in Cambo = indentured / underage prostitution' just does not hold true. Yet some people on this board are doing their best to convince everybody that it is.

BB:

"that I quoted here without mentioning your name, was heavely edited by KS himself ?????"

The post was edited to remove some language which I deemed to harsh. Please note that I did not remove the post.

"> well, borderline flaming here IMO, and makes for crappy reading."

That is my fault. He had posted this earlier and I removed it hoping to keep this thread from blowing up (yeah, I know idle hope :rolleyes: ). The original had smilies behind that line to take the edge off.

Sanuk!

I can also take you too areas of Sydney Australia, where if you hang around in a car long enough at night (say 5 minutes) a young well underage girl or boy will come over, it's calledd the wall.

So - We shouldn't post about there either?

I agree that I would hate to see this board promote underage indentured sex (apart from the "Cave" on soi 33)

I think it is disgusting, however it exists, it exists everywhere.

Saying not to post about one country is not a viable solution,

DOG

Archived