Stickman's column this week...

bibblies

bibblies said:

5. I went with two, both were fine, did everything and more. (In fact, neither minded me dressing them up in pretty dodgy gear and taking photos of them. :o)

I thought you just paid the girls and fucked them in a no frills type of way? Nnow you are telling us that you are into fetishes such as "the photogropher and the pin-up" and dressing them up? You dare call yourself a hard core punter? ::

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Within a few posts someone will say that I am a hypocrite because I am anti the industry but write about it."

Do you deny it?

"Then someone else will say that it is wrong that I make money from advertising this and that. "

Is that the full extent of the argument against your taking advertising $$$? You seemed to have purposely left out substance of your previous sentence.

"And then a few supporters will come on and assist to pick holes in the arguments."

Now that is really funny. Your supporters can't make an intellegent argument, it's just a bunch of "Stickman is a victim...you people are jealous....we like to watch Stickman change" (ugh), kind of stuff. Picking holes? Please!

"Then someone will abuse someone and Khun Sanuk will rightly shut it down."

KS didn't come to your rescue last time, quite the contrary.

"We?ve been there done that so many times?."

Ever wonder why?

I'm not sure it it's because you are unable to understand hypocracy or that you aren't man enough to admit that you want the advertising money. Why not just say, "hey, I'm against prostitution but I'm not too proud to take money from the industry. If you don't like it, fuck off"

Just as expected, a re run of a thread a few weeks back orchestrated by batman and the boy blunder bibblies. What have they got against the bloke? maybe they had a girl investigated and were upset, or keep sending in contributions only to get them rejected. Now we have the stickman is a hypocrite brought up again like a cracked record, it's boring and nobody is interested in this repeated bitching and moaning about the most one of the most sucessful sites about thailand on the web.

Why don't batman and robin start up their own site with no advertising and of course they would never hold a hypocritical view would they, being so pure and all-peter

I thought you were up to date on things thai yet you don't even know that mango sauce was closed down in sept. Davids latest post says it will not be starting it up again as it's time to move on. Perhaps good advice for you and batman re stickmans site. There was a poster there called NJW who was a real pain and reminds me of someone, I wonder....?-peter

"Now we have the stickman is a hypocrite brought up again like a cracked record, it's boring and nobody is interested in this repeated bitching and moaning about the most one of the most sucessful sites about thailand on the web."

It's blatantly obvious and whenever I see it on this board I will comment on it. You seem to have a problem with this but I don't give a fuck. It's true, it's in the public form and if Stickman wants to keep his position, he's a target for criticism. Very simple, but perhaps not for you.

And, are you speaking on behalf of the entire board when you use the term "nobody".

KS, should thai3 be the board's proxy for decisions regarding discussion-worthiness? :rotfl: Sorry for the rhetorical question.

Archived