Sunday (tonight) and Monday

I'm here for two nights only. Anyone interested in meeting up and going out to do some damage? Girls, drinking, and girls are what I had in mind! Just came back from Hong Kong -- girls expensive and service bad. Yay for Bangkok! I will go solo but it would be more fun with some company. Reply here, PM, either way. When I get a SIM card I will post the # so if anyone wants they can SMS me too. Cheers!

4thandlong

I'll be at Midnite Bar on Soi Cowbay tonight from 2000 hours until 2300 hours anyway. Look for a big guy, 6'3", 250# (former football player), JFK-style haircut, clean shaven, glasses, preppy dressed, sitting in a booth drinking a tall scotch & soda and at least two gals and the katoey waitress fussing over him. :neener:

Anyone else reading this is free to stop by as well...

Cheers,

SD

Naw, JFK. Short, parted on the side, perpetually tossled. :neener:

Joining tonight? Had good fun with my Midnite gals "the P sisters" Saturday night. Miss Honey even came to work in her Uni uniform cuz she was running behind! She tried to slip in unnoticed, but I saw her LOL! But she would not wear it wfen I barfined her. I gotta work on that...

But a fun lesbian time was had by all!

Cheers,

SD

Heh! I totally understand. I got hooked up at Darling last night and am not fiending so hard now. TTTT I've got company for ten days, then free again for three. So hopefully after next week we can find a way to meet up.

Besides the mongering, BKK has so much to offer. I am savoring a sticky rice with mango now that is so so so so good...

kwai_hai said:How could you turn down drinks with the boys for a dinner with Miss Perfect? Definitely not an Aussie. Enjoy!
LOL, you have seen/met her. Same chippy I ditched the ride back for at the Frog's housewarming party! Even an Aussie bloke would do the same :D

So, are you here or are you still there? I have been keeping an eye on your place for ya (as long as the Black doesn't run out). Yer new employee with the American accent is a hoot! Part of a conversation between that one and another (female) employee: "You know what you problem is? No one has ever made you cum. Maybe he can (pointing to me)?" Funny shit!

Cheers,

SD

Archived