BKK going down the drain

ALHOLK

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The street crowd starts to get pretty seedy after 11:00 PM and when 1:00 AM comes around, it gets really seedy.

Lately, late at night, there have been a large percentage of the street crowd which are ladyboys and some of them have been causing a lot of trouble. Down by the Westin and Sheraton, they congregate like wolf packs.

The unintended consequences of a bad policy. But it is not surprising that unrealistic prohibition style restrictions generate troublesome prohibition style problems.

It will only get worse unless the government enacts sensible policies. Since it is obvious the earlier closing times create more problems than they solve (absolutely none), the biggest hindrance to sensible policies now is face.

The comment wasn't meant to be directed at you personally, Alholk. I know that you're very familiar with Pattaya, and I found your posts a few months ago about some of the out of the way sanuk spots in the back blocks very interesting.:up:

It was just that I know Eyebee invests a lot of time and ladydrinks in his ever vigilant quest for pussy and sanuk, and I didn't want to steal his thunder.

Yes, Beach Club is one of my 5. They ought to put finger bowls of disinfectant on the tables there I reckon. For about 300 baht in pussy play the other night I could have infected half of the dancers.

I'll give Polo another go. Some very pretty girls there for sure, but I must have hit it at a bad time when they were doing their seven vestal virgins candle routine - it was a bit over choreographed for me. But we've all got different tastes, thank Buddha.... be a bloody boring world if we were all the same!

Mongatu,

The new IT centre called "Dot.Com"? (the Thais pronounce it Dud.ko??) is about 500m down South Pattaya Rd on your right as you're coming from 2nd Rd. It's just past the markets, and before you get to Friendship supermarket or the Soi Bukhao turn off. There's a Starbucks cafe outside. 1st floor all mobile phones, computer stuff starts on the 2nd floor, software 4th floor.

:beer:

Palatkik said:
mongatu said:

Where exactly is this new IT mall on Pattaya Tai?

It's in the shell of the old Day-Night shopping mall that closed several years ago.

Getting way off topic here, but is there parking? Did I read somewhere there no onsite parking but a shuttle to someplace nearby?

TH

Nice to see evryone coming back into the fold, and see Pattaya for what it's always been, albeit just a tad less though now, closing time oblige.

i lost my voice here (sort of) countless times to make that point, and to think all we P. lovers had to do was just shut up and let BKK send you guys to the eastern board of its own... Anyway, WELCOME or WELCOME BACK (that's for traitors :))!

Archived