Surin-The Simple Life

Central Scrutinizer

Isaan was about 18 months ago, outside of Petchabun & it was great , I love the country ( away from city ) no matter where I am , cities are fun , but the country is real living !

You didn't say that the man that stepped over you was a hot fella??? I am thinking now you threw yourself in front of him so you could look up his thong?? Yes????? What did you see??? smile.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 minutes !! Surely you jest !??? That would be the best shag of my life , I have usually "blurted" 3 times by the time I hit customs at Antarctica boat shed, at the thought of LOS ! ( and that boat only heads for NZ & we all know how ugly they are!!)) smile.gif" border="0

Glad you appreicate what our country has to offer other than the bar scene.

Why Petchaboon, if I may ask?

I stated in my original post that I was lying on my stomach, so I didn't know that the thong guy had such a cute ass. Otherwise I would have lied on my BACK and could have seen something :p

Should I change my name to Naughty Thai Girl crazy.gif" border="0

PS.When will I get your pic? (I'm gonna keep bugging you till I get it laugh.gif" border="0 )

Why Petchabun ?? Well the same reason most guys on this board have visited Issaan , because the woman I was with had her home village there , it was great ( as I said before ) , a poor village but a rich experience .

As for the photo , don't worry I am trying to get my scanner sorted at this very moment , Belgium Boy is also on my case for a photo , he sent me a very funny photo & wants one in response -no doubt for blackmail purposes!! laugh.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Archived