Pattaya 9 - 14 Feb.

Redbaron

I believe I met you only once at Gulliver's, so not sure if you remember me ... but I (with wife & young son) now live in Pattaya. I'd be glad to get together for a couple of beers. Afternoons are better right now for me. Just send pm and I'll give you my number. BTW, on Walking Street this week there's a huge celebration for Chinese Lunar New Year ... we were out there last night ... had a great time & the place was packed. Also, if you're around Soi 8, it's easy for me to get a parking space in that area, especially in the afternoon. If I don't see you, enjoy your stay!

All went well in the end, they had a few drinks together, and carried on like old friends. Making rude jokes about my small appendage until the wee hours.

The 'Menage a trois' idea did enter my little head, but my bigger head decided against the suggestion.

Red, I really did have to go when I saw you all in soi 8 at about 10.30 last night (!). But...I ended up having a little fun whilst waiting for the taxi to arrive at Mr P's in 2nd Road.

I got back at about 1 this morning. Totally knackered all day.

Worth it.

Good one lads. Wish I could've stayed though....damn.

Archived