First Day Back in Lala Land

luckyfarang

Nov 15, 2000

NW has a mechanical problem and instead of arriving exhausted after a 20 hr flight, I am bumped to an EVA flight and arrive nearly comatose after 32 hours. Thanks Northworst. Well, now at least I can catch some shuteye, and somehow I manage to dredge my carcass out of the bed in time to make it to the Pong by around 23:00. I head directly to my home bar to see which of my favorites from last year are still around.

Walking down Silom the gauntlet of vendors closes in on me and it’s hard to make any progress at all with the throngs of tourists gawking at the mountains of fake, cut rate goods. I get tired of this and walk out onto the street, hugging the curb and walking against the flow of traffic, if you could call it a flow. Finally onto the soi, and the touts all seem to remember me. They make a big deal over seeing me again and direct me into their clubs as I pass, but only a few try to grab me.

As I walk into my home club I have one of the greatest rushes of my life as five different girls on stage WAI(f) me simultaneously. Neither of my two regulars from last year is there, so I sit down to have a drink and scope out the view. A toothpick thin girl aggressively approaches me and sits on my lap. For about 15 minutes she grinds her pussy on my leg, sticks her tongue in my mouth and her tiny breasts in my face. She is about 5’6” tall, 90 pounds, 30AAA-20-30 with a dyed blond, spiky punk haircut wearing large gold chains and has several tattoos. The pasties she wears almost completely obscure her tiny tits.

I have no interest in her, but I allow her to continue because it’s been such a long time, and her tiny body just feels so damn good in my hands as she kisses my face and neck. She pulls her bikini aside exposing black pubic hair, which looks funny and out of place on a “blonde”. This sort of brashness is considered very slutty behavior, even by girls who sell sexual favors behind closed doors for a living. “Pay bar for me”, “buy me drink”, “give me tip”, she goes on and on. I know I can’t give her anything or I’ll never get rid of her and I’ll lose face with the other girls. I try to look around her at the dancers on the stage. One by one they recognize me and wave hello.

“I do everything for you” she says as she makes the universal sign for blowjob. The other girls giggle and watch closely for any signs that I might accept her advances.

I realize that in the strip clubs of my home town of San Francisco, others might well pay $100 for such “service”, but I don’t want to reward such annoying behavior. When she finally leaves, the other girls come over, smile, and wipe the lipstick off my face. I feel more “alive” than any time since my last trip. An overwhelming feeling of relief and anticipation comes over me as I realize “I am HOME!”

• 2 weeks later...

luckyfarang,

You are a good writer, and you really transported me to your place of experience. But, I have to agree, please don't give jjsushi a handjob without, at least, giving him the courtesy of a good shoot at its zenith.

Looking forward to parts 2,3,4 wink.gif" border="0

Archived