Yangoon up and downs

New impressions after a second trip to the isolated city... First the good news... Traders Hotel is indeed very guest friendly and worth the money, it's even easier to catch a bird in a freelancer place in Yangoon than it's in Bangkok, and there are no such stringent limitations on girls age entering clubs, but... you're as likely to bump into a good looking girl there than to go spanish between original tits in Casanova... and same same goes about hot sex... sure tight pussies but girls had no clue on how to make a randomshooter happy... Some showed somehow good intentions but they would go extremely pale if they saw what many of their BKK sister can take. God bless the later!

Communication was a bit frustrating as well as they speak mostly very little english and I have zero knowledge in burmese - but am fairly fluent in bar girl thai... years of hard work downtown ya know...

[snip]

After sex with one resting on each of my shoulder, watching TV in the spacious bed of the 5 star hotel, noticing my belly had totally lost those ugly abs and more and more taken that nice round shape that get thai chinese businessmen so successful with the ladies, I really felt there was some point getting up every day...

They quickly moved though and I went for a last drink in the disco of the Grand Park View Hotel or whatever it's called , an upscale hotel a couple of hundred meters across the bridge besides Traders, on the left hand side. Posher of all the discos I've been in Yangoon, and the place where I've met the only real looker there. She showed up at closing time, complained police fined her 5$ outside the hotel because I didn't send her downstairs a couple of morning earlier, but Babe, that was 7 am!.

She would only go short time today so i just tipped her to look a few seconds in her gorgeous eyes and headed back to the hotel. Popped up half a mg Xanax and had a very lousy sleep. Would have been better off taking her shortime...

Also to note is the street where Emperor is located a couple of hundred meters from the Sule Pagoda, a whole bunch of clubs there, but not really classier than JJ from what I saw.Picked up a kindda sexy but very tricky 18 y o who i'm pretty sure did my pockets off a few bucks.

I heard there are some cool places around the lake where a thai friend found nice girls. Anyone has more info on those?

I'm supposed to go again to Myanmar very soon so it'd be cool if this thread liven up, all info about Mandalay wil be welcomed as well

Keep up the hard work!

Random

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, a pretty good trip except the stress due to the lack of communications: access to hotmail and yahoo forbidden, access to other sites so slow at times it could as well have been banned, no roaming for mobil phones (this seems to cost a few thousand bucks for the locals, that girls from grand park had one...) and international calls are very costly. Cost me quite an headache and a return to BKK a day earlier just to know what was going on with my bank.

Besides girls, Yangoon is a very cool place to hang around IMO, will definely go there more often especially if I find ways to accelerate business matters.

Hotel was 70$ per night through direct telephone reservation and a bit of haggling. But from 58 to 63$ through internet or travel agents. Belongs to Shangri La, pretty nice.

Girls went for 15 to 50$, but again for 50 bucks you can get better every day in BKK. I did last night :p

NP, I flew there from BKK, travel agents can arrange you a visa in a single day in BKK for 1600 bath, flight seem tro be in the 5500-10000bth range. Worth a trip!

One last word about JJ, it's a big complex on several storeys catering to locals and mostly asian visitors,there's a massage upstairs and the disco floor is at least as big as CM2 in BKK and there are likely even more girls, some of them sitting around, other dancing sometimes without underwears, other sleeping on couches. You don't need to behave particulary well and drinks and girls are cheap, but be ready to face burmese guys digging deep into their throat to spit huge and ugly things on the floor and in buckets reminding of old cowboy movies. I almost got sick faced with it for the first time... well, you'll see

Nah... rather short girls, but many indeed from indian and bangladeshi origins. I'm not much into dark skin and to further the trouble girls'skin in Yangoon is often pretty bad, showing darker patches or scars here and there.Not very attractive once in the room. Still U'll find Aung san Su Ki in younger version for sure, but again i'm waiting for some more info on upmarket KTV lounges and clubs.

Time for dinner in Sofitel now before misbehaving in Qbar or Novotel :p

Archived