Yangoon up and downs

I was asking Randomshots about some "youngers and sexiers Aung San Suu Kyis', because I personnaly find her quite attractive and that's the kind of bitch (in younger and sluty version) who could take me to Rangoon.

I could have said some "sluty younger and sexier versions of Ingrid Bettancour" for Colombia.

Politically incorrect ?

:o

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"noticing my belly had totally lost those ugly abs and more and more taken that nice round shape that get thai chinese businessmen so successful with the ladies"

Went for dinner last night with a half decent looking date to a cool french restaurant in Lang Suan (Le moulin de Saumur), At the table behind her were sitting 3 middle aged overweigth thai guys with totally tacky hairstyles and shirts but birds so stunning I had a hard time focusing on my date during the whole meal. She noticed it, but really no match so gave up complaining.

The most fantastic one was about 175 tall,slim and very typical siamese looks, sharp almost big nose, very big eyes, tanned skin but not too dark, dressing conservatively but some skin showing on the chest. I'll feel an happy man when I'll manage a Mia noi like this. Her friend was almost as stunning with more chinese traits, 4000up in a MP.Both around 22 y old. Wondered wether they came from high end lounges or were picked up by the execs in the office. Great anyway. made me feel like growing older faster!

randomshots said:

The most fantastic one was about 175 tall,slim and very typical siamese looks, sharp almost big nose, very big eyes, tanned skin but not too dark, dressing conservatively but some skin showing on the chest.

Got her mobile number ?

I'm second on the list !!

:beer:

Nah... but I've got the number of that gorgeous bird in Yangoon, and a couple of unclear pics on the mobile. If customs don't send be to Babeloued (which may happens), pics are to be seen thursday and Friday evening in General Lafayette

:beer:

the_numbers said:

Sorry, but who's the kind of 'bitch' that could take you to Rangoon?? :: One who looks like Suu Kyi?? :dunno: Is it the adequate English skills or what?

The tone is sort of warped.. She was/is a Nobel Peace Laureate not a calendar girl or anything that has a sexual connotation.

What's your point with those sarcastic comments about my english skills ? I actually said "a younger, sexier and sluty VERSION of Suu Ki is the kind of bitch who could take me to Rangoon", isn't this clear enough or is your brain that atrophied that you need two posts to understand ?

Anyway give me a break with your ironic and sententious invectives and go hijack another thread, I don't give a shit about Nobelprizes, as about your controversial right-thinking statements.

Agree wityh you Prosal, now we're as drunk as we can handle in rue Drouot and there's supposed to be a Brazilian party somewhere tonight, WTH are U up to?

Catch up later

Random

• 2 weeks later...

Supposed to go back to Myanmar in a couple of weeks, and will prolly need to hit Mandalay this time. Anyone has info on nightlife, guest friendly hotels, and girlie activities over there?

Archived