Yangoon up and downs

Back in Yangoon... first tried to access this thread and the screen went " access denied: banned phrase found" Cool country, I might avoid writing a long report from this comp

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also to note is the street where Emperor is located a couple of hundred meters from the Sule Pagoda, a whole bunch of clubs there

-----------------------------

That's thengzei market (for taxi drivers). I only like one place, in the "emperor" bldg, left elevator, 6th floor, THE PALACE. Some very pretty girls, some very young,half of them doing a fashion catwalk everynight on the disco floor. Just as a hang-out, the place is quite fun, a lot more than the big hotels expensive hang-outs for foreign businessmen.

Mandalay, hummmm, Bago has a few more possibilities, but the brothel, cold mentality (not to mention indentured) takes over as you leave Yangoon. Not my cup of tea....

Seems you were there when i was too. I hope you were not that slob fat farang bored to his teeth, dropping by like a hair on the soup at the Palace, the only other white face I saw these evenings :) :) :).

Nah, not me! Not bored! I'm in Yangoon again BTW and revising my opinion about myanmar birds day after day. Will post a report soon enough. tonight is holliday though and discos are supposed to be closed :( The 2 birds I brought home last night said they'd come back but far from sure.

Anyone noticed there are no motorbikes in Yangoon? Very weird for a develloping country but just crossed my mind today.

" i love you" is a very polite way to say "get off me please!' in myanmar apparently.Very sweet. TIM

P127, anymore detailed info on Mandalay ? Looking primarily for discos with freelancers same style as JJ and Palace??

No disco in mandalay. I am sure there a few girls offering services via karaoke type joints, just ask a rickshawdriver. But do not expect a girl jumping on your knees (as happens at the Palace, Yangoon), it won't be a farang scene, and you'd most likely end up with a stiff broad in bed.

Burmese women are the most beautiful in Asia, i said it, and will say it again. The thais you have seen in yangoon come expressively from BKK on a week-end to indulge in the kind of activities that may know cause them some trouble in BKK.

Personally, i do not think the scene is quite enticing as far as P4P, the girls are just OK in bed at most, they are a bit more guarded than a thai would be in our company, and you simply won't get for your money what you get in thailand (which can be free so many times here).

I'd rather sleep good and be at 6am at the Shwedagon for that great sunrise above the spires. But that's me.... ::

Yangoon...

First time in quite a while I didn't feel like coming back to BKK, slow going city with buildings on the verge of falling but greeneries all over cared for in the most perfect swiss style...

... suite in Shangri la(Traders Hotels) for 100 $ a night, six windows at the 18th floor and put to the city's scale it almost feels like on top of the State Tower in Bangkok... great view over the city, the Shedawadong(sic?) pagoda,the river, the port, the prehistorical cars...

...still no bikes, the stadium and so much greenery I start to wonder if I really don't care for a tree . More trees from the living room's window, I turn over and the view is on a fresh shaven pussy spread open on the sofa, her friend's acting shy besides. Never forgot how enjoyable are those lanscapes... Sex goes so so ... but it goes...

Sleeping...getting to work... slow as usual...the suite where I set up office start to fil up with brokers...they ask why I need such a big bed for sleeping... a good day work starts with a busy six legged nights. Keep on working sitting in the street, sitting in another office... sitting on the walking side, laying on the grass of an upscale villa's garden...

it's hot... forget about the all air con working days in Bangkok...

Out to the lake for a walk than back to the hotel for complimentary wine near the top floor. drunk. feeling great...

It's army day so direction again to the Sofitel club, the apparently only disco spared by the two days closing enforcement, and its overfed overpriced resident hookers. Get drunker and end up in some high rise luxurious building. Boyfriend's paying...Who ever said prostitutioion was a desperate option?

... Moving back to the hotel with the two rather ugly birds... one has her whole ass tatooed and she swallows after I manage a decent CIM...better service than usually rendered in Yangoon....I'm drunk and mess up with those wads of insignificant banknotes.... give them more than expected... the tattoed bird wanna give her number... I pass

<<... Moving back to the hotel with the two rather ugly birds... one has a whole ass tatood and she swallos after I manage a decent CIM...better service than usually rendered in yangoon....I'm drunk and mess up those wads of insignificant banknotes.... and give them more than expected... >>

Great report! Love to see a total tatooed arse!

DOG

More about girls...Might be I've been doing very ugly girls lately in BKK but I start to find those in Yangoon rather decent with a few lookers around

If you exclude Sofitel/Royal City park view,( think Spasso in Bangkok in way tackier), girls are a bit younger than in BKK and not used to go with westerners... expect limited sexual provess and only vague understanding of the needs to use condoms....lots of different ethnic origins around and two of the most gorgeous girls I met this time had very similar traits I couldn't relate to any group I know: fair skin and rather sqared face, thick lips. Forgot the details but i'll go and check them again soon. No anal sex in the whole week... god forbids...I'll succeed next time

It seems as well I haven't been to the hippest disco (BME2 in International Hotel), but Army's day closing over the WE and a bad combo of hangover and food poisining had me sleeping early for my last night.

JJ would be my favto this day but agaoin nothing fancy. But lots of talents.

Drink list is usually lousy.

Had prolly the most fantastic cheese I ever tasted in Asia, couldn't get any better in france!!

DO AVOID the frecnch buffet in Traders hotel, not a single french dish and mostly very poor quality. Complimentary buffet at the 21st floor for suite guests is quite nice though

I've never felt threatened in Yangoon, but beware of Chalerm style locals. A small fight erupted between 2 young locals and a group of asian in Sofitel's disco. The burmese guys were invited outside the club by the security. A tiny bit of blood came out on each side but the burmese guys wouldn't leave it there. They parked their car in the hotel driveway just by the door, came out holding some stick or knive only partly hidden in the pocked then talked in a mobil phone. A second car quickly joined in the driveway and more young lads came out. Hotel staff just let them do. We moved away but I would have hated it if they had been waiting for me.

I might add more later, if anyone need special info, feel free to PM.

random, falling in love with Yangoon, prolly from some mix of things I haven't quite clarified yet.

• 3 weeks later...
randomshots said:

More about girls....

And what about the 17 yo french cutie that you met Wednesday in the brasilian party in Paris and that you took later to an after-hours disco :: ....... any shagging ?

BTW on Sunday night is same party, same place :drunk:

:beer:

(yet my brasilian cutie freshly arrived from Sao Paulo was also quite attractive, meet her tonight ::)

Nah... She showed up outside Rex when we already hopped on a cab to some soso bar around Opera. Only exchanged SMS since then :( Heard the day after that a friend had put me on a guest list in Rex that night and inside it was awesome. nolol :(

Sunday night OK for another brazilian party!

Bring Pocahontas and all her sisters

:beer:

Archived