Yangoon up and downs

Yangoon is a hell of a goer...

Seven nights trashed in a row?to mellow the jet lag? to mellow a not so sober preceding week in Europe? typing in the Traders suite on the laptop drunk again?wasted? no girl in the room for once? gave up after the first one tonight? not that usual out here in Yangon? forgotten third world paradise? trying to straighten my thoughts out? what on earth happened this week???

Reached BKK after a sleepless flight drinking too much champagne in the TG business class cabin? when are the buggers going to set up those new config planes on the Paris-Bangkok route as promised quite a while ago??? I drank the disappointment away than reached BKK in the morning?checked in Ascott, got out, got laid? worked a couple of hours than got a blast in this naughty corner of heaven called Forte? than some after hours club out on Petchburi? than on a suspicious feeling left my friend in Petchburi and headed to Sukhumvit for late and kinky pick up?walking in a haze?than a mistake I hadn?t done for years?picked up a lady boy ?mostly intending to fuck her mouth and big tits but things went kinda wrong and soon she took some huge scissors in the Suite?s kitchen threatening me for very unclear reasons? I threw a couple of elbows at her face until she dropped the scissors and bled all over a brand new white Mugler?s shirt?security than cops came over and I became disturbed by the lady boy outrageous show in the room than the lobby?rather going to the police station and settle it for a grant or two I gave the lying b*tch 6000b than everybody moved on with their sinful life?I could get some sleep?

A week starting with deep throath blow job, artificial pussy, lotsa booze, attempted murder and bribery in one of the best serviced apartment in the world can?t go wrong ?I wake up, go to an important business meeting which goes very right than catch the flight to Yangon? Yangon? beautiful Yangon?I reach that multimillion inhabitants stain on the civilised world map, get an half decent suite in Traders than drunk and it?s a blast?

I can?t really recall the details of the girls faces ,their abilities or the order of the clubs visited?actually noticed tonight upon meeting in BME2 a girl I?d stayed overnight with three times this week I had absolutely no idea what her name was? so don?t expect too many details but here comes the update on this neglected but fascinating city:

Lovely Yangon.

God bless third world dictatorships?really? ? just too bad those smart generals in their successful efforts to keep the country poor and clueless omitted to instigate in those hopeless girls? minds the meanings to please a man? those Burmese farmers just can?t beat the thais when it comes to sex? neither in looks but that maybe coz I?m more into those light skin girls that do all fashion covers in Thailand? Some cool Indian styled girls in Yangon discos yet? dark skin but sharp nose and big tits along many 17to 20 y old girls that have become a rarity in BKK nightclubs?

Lotsa choices? lotsa very readily available choices?. Stopped at 4 birds in a single night but easy to beat it?Burmese aren?t jealous when U pay the ridiculously low prices girls and clubs are charging? really the most painful might be the walk of shame in the hotel? coming in at 10pm or out at 9am with two obvious hookers in Shangri la isn?t a particulary pleasant experience?security was stepped up recently and girls must be checked upon entering and they won?t leave alone because of police hassling them outside if they do?that?s Myanmar you?ve got to remember? no hotmail either nor yahoo nor mobile phone except if you?ve got a regular contract with Thaksin?s AIS in Thailand it seems? my 1 2 call sim card wouldn?t work? gmail does work? better open an account before you move to Yangon if you intend to stay in touch with the outside world?

Anyway I might in the future opt for more discreet lodging than Traders? some decent serviced apartments downtown might do the trick?

As of the clubs:

?2to5? is unfortunately closed , BME1 seems to be the latest opening club in town at the moment? some time between 2 and 3.30?

Same freelancers style nightclub as BME2? with some commercial fast tune techno late nights and some live band earlier on? think CM2 in BKK with drinks a half the price and twice the number of girls on your lap? can do ? Girls were all OK with 20 000 kts( 15 $) on every deal there... so was I

Garland clubs are as successful as usual? JJ seems to have the greatest amount of ladies, with at least one hundred doing the catwalk? did a couple of them? not the worst?drink prices are awesome? as low as 1000kt (75ctsUS) for a weak gin tonic in Palace and Emperor and likely half that amount for a beer? no wonder why visitors? livers are having a hard time out in Yangon? Double pricing and short changing are rife though? watch out or let it go? not quite a nightmare?and bring dollars? much better rates? I lost around 4 percent changing euros?

Again sex was largely boring? GFE might be there but as I?m doing fine in Thai while understanding nothing in Burmese I still like it more in BKK? Yangon bargirls don?t speak much English?still a couple of them were cool to stay with? and inside? I?ve kinda been trough tougher hardship?

Work was cool as well with a weak kyat at the moment and people in Yangon rather pleasant to deal with? one of the funniest moment of the week was upon reaching some expat friend?s street after a very wild late afternoon drinking session in the Traders? club lounge? he wants to introduce me to his mixed blood daughter and calls her in the street? I see the girl holding a woman?s harm tighter while he?s insisting on her coming over? wonder what is wrong between them? than he realises that isn?t his daughter? ?but that?s for sure the youngest one coming over?? he calls a younger kid who?s walking our way? yet she doesn?t quite come to him either? wrong girl again?all this in a utterly run down street in one of the most worn out and isolated capitals in the world where we?re the only two western faces? weird? I finally meet both daughters sleeping in his apartment and he seems relieved to positively ID them than we catch a cab to Pioneer disco?cab runs out of gas on the way? Myanmar ya know? We reach Pioneer, get a 1 litter Gordon bottle for 29US$ and I have the relatively rare pleasure to watch someone drunker than me for a while? until my mate just falls asleep on the club?s floor?wearing short and sandals? we?re businessmen ya know? first time in Yangon I see girls walking away when I approach them? we must have been really miserable ? anyway after a while mate has disappeared and I?m chatting with some upper market girl who?s also elder so throw her phone number soon after and pick up a fresher ho upon BME1 closing time? sex was Burmese style I guess? kinda can do?

Played some dating as well with a regular 23 y old partly Chinese blooded regular Burmese girl met through a different network? watching cement dry must be funnier? and move faster? who knows? asked me for the second date me to meet her at 10 am in a street market on Saturday morning? with a chaperon? this when you thought you knew how deep human insanity could go?there was blood on the bed sheets and a young cheap w*ore when I got ready for the platonic meeting? love has its twisted ways?when a man needs to breed?

It went on that rhythm a few days until this morning I woke up at eight with the cutest girl of the week by my side and pieces of tissue stuck on my dick ?but hardly a memory of the last part of last night ?headache has grown bigger during the day ? tonight felt seriously wasted but went out anyway and picked up a very big titted Indian lady in BME1? while undressing she appeared pregnant and her pussy didn?t smell sweet so went for her mouth and surprisingly got the first half decent blow job this week ?than almost called it a night but still did the rounds and checked a few more places? ended up in ?Soifitel??s disco which is terribly overpriced for Yangon and the birds aren?t better looking than in other local ho's factories but at least they sold some warm spring rolls in the club? desesperately needed some food richer than the peanuts and mixed fruits I fed on during that very heavy handed week? came back to the hotel drunk and this report is getting over while I?m getting a little sober? you guys should put Yangon higher up in your to do list?

Kojis? out there?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Myanmar, sweet Myanmar...

Already booked my new flight there...

As I realy fell for Yangoon's atmosphere and am due to travel to Myanmar more often I might check out a few more places in that recluse country...reading about Mongla on the chinese border and some other cities set up by (former?) druglords across the country. They seem to offer quite their share of vices, which along the lack of western equalitarian and democratic influence is a huge attraction to me.

Anyone's been there? has experience to share?? More from a deviant side than a NGO POV??

Besides in Yangoon, I've been quite a bit in the famous clubs and they aren't bad, but any tip on how to get hotter girls, like local fashion models or actresses ... might be fun to try as i'm not on a particulary tight budget.

Also do you know of brothels or karaokes offering mostly fair skin girls, as they're unfortunately a tiny majority in the main clubs?

Cheers,

Kojis

I fell in love with May Myo now called (Pyin U Lwin) part of the junta's way of erredicating the country's history. It is up in the hills from Mandalay. I have some photos in my gallery. Probably one of the most fascinating places I have ever visited. Although I am quiet bias as this is where BG (Burma Girl) comes from. The Burmese you must remember are always very accomodating and resourceful no matter where. Anything you want you will always find in Burma. Happy trails.

Thanks Bust, found a few links abt Pyin YU Lwin. Seems charming but not exactly a center of vices. Mongla unfortunately sems to have gone donwhill since the chinese authorities almost banned its citizens from staying overnights there. Muse might be a better choice.

I don't know if I'll really travel around the country as I actually seldom travel anywhere I don't have work to do, but still may happen in August.

"Anything you want you will always find in Burma." You mean i any city or village it's pretty easy to find girls? I'd love to add "kinky" but noticed already in Yangoon that's much to ask... what's the nightlife in those small cities? some outdoor place for locals to drink?

Anything you find in Rangoon (I refuse to acknowledge the junta's renaming) you will find in Mandalay. I think it was Kipling who said " When I was young with not much sense in far off Mandalay, I lost my heart to a Burmese girl as beautiful as the day"

• 1 month later...

Not Kipling, although it sounds like him. It is in fact George Orwell, who wrote Burmese Days among his other more famous books.

When I was young and had no sense

In far-off Mandalay

I lost my heart to a Burmese girl

As lovely as the day

Her skin was gold, her hair was jet,

I said, "for twenty silver pieces,

Maiden, sleep with me'

She looked at me, so pure, so sad

The loveliest thing alive,

And in a lisping, virgin voice,

Stood out for twenty-five.

Hi kohMarco

You may be right but I thought I read it in a book called Secret Gardens..Searching for George Orwell in a Burmese Teashop. If I remember correctly he actually quoted it but Kipling wrote it......hmmm got me thinking now. Burmese Girls are the most beautiful in Asia in my eyes.......slightly bias though. :beer:

Archived