The temptation to go bareback

I'm going to Pattaya in 15 days, and I'm afraid I won't be able to resist the temptation to bareback some girl.

It all started since I found a website that has some cool videos where the guys go bareback almost all times. Since then I can't stop wondering how must feel a warm, wet, tight thai pussy engulfing your bareback cock.

I'm well aware of the risks involved, but even so, I'm afraid I'll succumb to the temptation.

Ever feel that way? How do you deal with it?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

proberbly not a good idea but yes tempting, i've done it, so have a few others here i bet but you'll get crucified suggesting the idea ::, a few here pride themselves on their ability to get very drunk with the boys and screw bgs then go home to wifey, i've tried to put a rubber johnny on pissed and its very difficult, wifeys beware of hubbys manky cock!

Be ready for the flames.

I would only suggest you couple of things:

1.- Get the HIV test.

2.- Wait three months not taking any risk of getting the HIV+ status and get another test.

Case you test HIV+ on any of the two tests, please don't go bareback and go to a doctor.

Case you don't test HIV+, up to you, but if you go bareback do it with the same girl all times and take the tests again.

No siguis burro! ::

Monzoon: >I would only suggest you couple of things:

1.- Get the HIV test.

2.- Wait three months not taking any risk of getting the HIV+ status and get another test.

Case you test HIV+ on any of the two tests, please don't go bareback and go to a doctor.

Case you don't test HIV+, up to you, but if you go bareback do it with the same girl all times and take the tests again.<

Of course, you may also want to take the girl for an HIV test, isolate her for three months, test again, and if clear , then do what you cannot resist. Any other course is futile.

yes, I have been bareback at some stage in my career in LOS, but only after knowing the girl for about a year, multple tests for both of us, and against my own wishes - I woke up one night to find her riding me, BB, I protested, and she said she wanted my baby.............

She'd been out of the bar for about six months by then, but in retrospect, not always monogamous. After the first time BB with her, I lost my judgement and continued, but only with her. In retrospect, not wise.

Six month later, her other lover complained bitterly to me that she'd given him Herpes. I didn't let on that she may have inherited that from me :-)

I think nothing will stop the OP from doing what he wants to do, so I won't waste my time flaming him. Just feeling sorry for the girls.

Cornelius,

Fortunately not talking out of experience, but my opinion is that most of us are very tempted to go bareback UNTIL you catch a nasty disease. Once you've had to experience one of those fuckers then I believe this temptation you have dies a quick death.

As the saying goes, 'experience is the best teacher', until then I think it's hard to convince you otherwise.

Goodluck.

Like some of the other posters suggested, Yes it has been done, and it will continue to be done. It's not a smart thing to do. Its a dumb thing to do. Remember what you do affects others too. I am not gonna be a hypocrite and say don't do it.

But again, maybee find a girl, and get into a relationship with her. Go back home and send her 20-40 thousand baht a month. She won't go with anyone else. She will be your only true love. Come back to LOS in a few months and sleep with her some more.

All the expats i know in Pattaya never wear a condom,and if the girl insists on one,then they get another girl....not saying i approve of this behaviour,but it is what goes on.....i hate rubbers as much as the next guy and i do go bareback sometimes....usually with girls that i know quite well and i know that they insist on condoms,but sometimes i can talk them out of it...btw i get a full blood test before every trip...girls that won't use condoms are quite rare,in my experience.

I have been living in BKK for one year. During the first month I always wore a condom. Then one night, with a very experienced freelancer, we had a very enjoyable evening together. Ran an errand at her apartment (picked up her laundry), went shopping for bra and panties, went to dinner. she was very happy and when we were fooling around in my apartment, she was quite different (I had been with her before). she was relaxed and friendly and horny. So, at one point she just grabbed me and shoved me into her bareback. And it was great! The sensation without a condom was many times better.

After that, I always went bareback. I insisted upon it and found 90% of the Thai ladies would say, "do you have a condom" but would allow me to go bareback if I replied that I can not wear a condom.

So, I enjoyed bareback all the time for about 6 months. Then, a male friend started to bug me about getting tested for AIDS and other diseases. Over the next couple of months I kept hearing my friend but continued to not get tested and go bareback. But, I began to worry.

Also, another male friend told me about spending the last couple of days with a BG who was dying (and did die of AIDS).

I began to worry more and more and finally got tested.

Fortunately, I lucked out and was disease free.

But, when I got tested I also decided to ask one girl to be my girlfriend. My thinking was that I could never go bareback again (unless I was with my girlfriend - meaning, neither of us was HIV positive and neither would go with anyone else - so, no risk of either becoming HIV positive). Because, if I became HIV positive, I could never have sex again. I simply could not risk infecting someone else - I can not imagine someone being so callous as to knowingly put someone else at risk.

The point I am trying to drive to is, bareback is great but, if you have any conscience and would never put anyone else at risk, then, you could be ending your sex life forever. That is, if you went bareback and became HIV positive, and you have a conscience, you could never have sex with a woman again.

That is the dilemma.

Hope what I have written makes sense.

Archived