The temptation to go bareback

jxxxl said:

"All the expats i know in Pattaya never wear a condom"

REALLY?

That's very troubling and all the more reason to wear a johnny.

Sad but true and this is the feedback from about a dozen expats i know...living in Pattaya,as you can imagine,is like living in another world,and AID's is not feared.If you have a spot on your dick,ask one of these guy's,they know more than the local doctors,they believe that all diseases can be cured except Herpes,which is something you live with...It turns out that the only AID's positive person that i have ever met was about 3 years ago in Pattaya and he was introduced to me as a former partner in a popular gogo....he is still in Pattaya and partaking of the scene....whether he wears condoms or not....i have no idea!!

Condom's are not such a bad idea.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most punters i know including myself have gone bareback at one stage or another.

Most have caught something as well, including myself.

Alcohol is often the common denominator. Inhibitions are lowered and risks are taken.

You should always use a condom as working girls have multiple partners and are a high risk group. Save yourself the worry that comes after a bareback ride. A few minutes pleasure isn't worth weeks of worry.

ZMAN Z28 said:

Like some of the other posters suggested, Yes it has been done, and it will continue to be done. It's not a smart thing to do. Its a dumb thing to do. Remember what you do affects others too. I am not gonna be a hypocrite and say don't do it.

But again, maybee find a girl, and get into a relationship with her. Go back home and send her 20-40 thousand baht a month. She won't go with anyone else. She will be your only true love. Come back to LOS in a few months and sleep with her some more.

Or rather, send her 20-40 thousand baht a month and she says to her customers "shhh if no falang no send me money" everytime she screws and you call, she catches chalmydia, herpes, warts and all and gives it to you. Not a good idea.

Zorro said:

Most punters i know including myself have gone bareback at one stage or another.

Most have caught something as well, including myself.

Alcohol is often the common denominator. Inhibitions are lowered and risks are taken.

You should always use a condom as working girls have multiple partners and are a high risk group. Save yourself the worry that comes after a bareback ride. A few minutes pleasure isn't worth weeks of worry.

On my second trip to the LOS, I came home with a case of NSU. Have been wearing a hat for the most part since although there have been a couple of fallbacks due to alchholic haze. I had the HIV test 6-7 months later. All ok.

MisterBlonde said:

All the expats i know in Pattaya never wear a condom,and if the girl insists on one,then they get another girl....not saying i approve of this behaviour,but it is what goes on.....i hate rubbers as much as the next guy and i do go bareback sometimes....usually with girls that i know quite well and i know that they insist on condoms,but sometimes i can talk them out of it...btw i get a full blood test before every trip...girls that won't use condoms are quite rare,in my experience.

I'm not going to preach here beacuse I've never gone BB, however in reply to this, you say you get a full blood test on every trip, to me that seems like an action taken after the horse has bolted from the stable. What if you test positive for HIV ??? once you've got it, you've got it for life.....to me that would be a hard lesson to learn. If I do sleep with any of the ladyeeez, then I for sure would always wear a rubber. Thankfully no matter how many sherberts I've drunk, the instinct to wear a rubber always prevails.

But again, maybee find a girl, and get into a relationship with her. Go back home and send her 20-40 thousand baht a month. She won't go with anyone else. She will be your only true love. Come back to LOS in a few months and sleep with her some more.

Do you really think if you sent this money back she'd steer clear of the game ?

Guest lazyphil

<<Do you really think if you sent this money back she'd steer clear of the game ? >>

in some cases it does keep them away, i lived in a bg apartment block in patong with my mrs for 6 months and one girl stayed in doing jigsaws waiting for her sponser (she was obviously love struck and had a mini shrine to him, not kidding!), now husband to return to her, now they live happily ever after in austria, she would go to the bar and i never once saw her go with a guy and i was there alot, everynight in fact :drunk:....of course this isn't the green light for all to go bareback, but some girls do stay loyal, not all, naturally!

Monzoon said:

No siguis burro! ::

You speak some catalan...cool!. Where did your learnt it?.

Well, thanks all for your answers, good food for thought.

Definetly I guess that the risk of barebacking isn't worth it. I just hope that when I'm on the heat of the action the little head won't take over the big one! ;)

6 years ago an aquaintance calls me and his voice is shaky.

"Can we get together?" We meet and he tells me his "GF"(who he met at the BG7-duh what an idiot) and has gotten rather thin lately just tested positive for aids.They had been sleeping togther on and off for a year without a party hat-

10 months later SHE died a horrible death-

He could not sleep for about one month-HAD A BREAKDOWN-

Coudl not work and turned into a basket case-They tested him 4 times in several different ways- He tested negative and still is.

THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO GO BB ::BECAUSE

She is dead he is still NEGATIVE but the OTHER GUY SHE WAS SEEING IS PRESENTLY POSITIVE AND HAS ALOST DIED TWICE

He was lucky but both the other guy and the "GF" were not.

This guy was always sort of an asshole( a pychiatrist :: ::ha ha)BUT i /WE HELPED HIM THROUGH THE ROUGH TIMES

WEAR A RUBBER DONT BE AN IDIOT IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND LIFE

I apologize if this story is repetitive to the older group here as I told it once before with the exception of the part about the other guy as I did not know about that aspect before.

Archived