The temptation to go bareback

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was with a girl on my last trip in January whom I had been with many times. She was getting very nostalgic, drunk and romantic and when I finished eating her she wanted to go BB. Eating was risk enough. I avoided it by thinking about how much I didn't want to be dead. Different deal for everyone, I know but the thought of 6 months of sweating it gave me the reserves to pull back even drunk and horny.

Friend of mine in Pattaya once told me that he never used condoms ("can't stand 'em") and boasted he'd "never had a problem, knock on wood!" Sounded like a suicide wish to me.

It was. A couple of years later, after a brief hospitalization at Banglamung Hospital, he died of AIDS. He was cremated at Wat Sawangfa and I was among the small group who scattered his ashes in Pattaya Bay. He was a good man and missed by his family and friends. Seeing what was left of him, I reflected on how much better it is to be alive than dead.

The danger of AIDS is very, very real.

Some people don't worry about AIDS because it isn't all that easy to get and it can be controlled for a while. But AIDS isn't the only thing you can get. There are some other bad things that you don't want.

And think about the lesser ones and what if you give them to a girl. There are a lot of things that are no big deal to you because you just pay for a doctor's visit early on and get it cleaned up, but think about her. Does she have the money for a doctor's visit? Will she visit the doctor right away, or will she hope that it goes away and let it develop, and then it is serious? Some of the diseases that you don't think about much are actually really bad for someone who can't easily get treated.

Wanderingsam said:

when I finished eating her she wanted to go BB. Eating was risk enough.

FYI, dining at the Y is probably more risky. HIV needs a point of entry to your bloodstream. If you don't have open sores on your dick, herpes for instance, you do not run a high risk of infection. However, if you have a sore in your mouth or your gums are bleeding even a little bit, this could be a point of entry.

The best reason to wear a condom and avoid muff diving is peace of mind. Then there's also avoidance of clap, syphilis, nsu, chlamydia. Nasty to have, disastrous to bring home.

MisterBlonde said:

All the expats i know in Pattaya never wear a condom,and if the girl insists on one,then they get another girl

So, let's see...there's a bunch of guys hanging out in Pattaya, full time, pollinating available pussys with whatever they picked up from the pussy they pollinated the night before. I'd say that's a great reason to wear a condom, at least in Pattaya! :doah:

Mister Blonde, you must have known you'd get some feed back on a statement like that.

Hi guys,

this thread is both amusing and frightful IMO.

I just returned after a trip to Cambodia and Pattaya. The girls I stay with in Pattaya all come from the same bar - I know the owner for more than 5 years and I know how she's checking her girls and the result of it.

All girls (2 of these I had before and one was new in the bar) were tested for HIV the same day before going bareback, so generally I go for the security. But if you have been long enough sanuking I think all of us have gone bareback many times, maybe just didn't remember to use it in the middle of the night, maybe it was breaking or you didn't have any condoms and to horny to wait so long until it was possible to buy one....... This is part of our lives, but still the risks for STDs exist and we must be thinking with the bigger head as much as possible.

Personally I would never even think about fucking with a freelancer found on Beach Rd in Pattaya with or without condom, the risk is too big even with a condom.

So be careful and try to think first, if you go bareback you take a risk but let it be a calculated one at least.

elef

Archived