"Striking out" in Pattaya

Ranger

Once again, one of my worst ever nights in Pattaya had a happy ending. I somehow managed to strike out 12 times before hitting

a grand slam home run in the bottom of the ninth! I had a fantastic late afternoon soapy at SabaiDee with my regular, so

the pressure of the evening was off, so to speak. I had a date with a very shy, traditional massage girl whom I had flirted

with 4 days in a row and she had finally agreed to a date. She spoke no English, so G's girl helped out with translation while

we were at dinner. I found out that this was her first date of any type and she was a virgin. I quickly made the decision to

call this one off early, but after dinner we went to Marilyn a go-go and watched the stupid pussy tricks (Now, she's only a

semi-virgin!). We stayed there as long as G could handle it, although the girls weren't in any hurry to leave. Once on Walking Street, I said goodnight to the virgin and gave her 100B for taxi fare home (Strike 1). We strolled down Walking Street and G's girl decided it was time to find me a non-virgin and we went in Peppermint a go-go. Nothing there struck my fancy, so G's girl wanted to revisit her old bar, Sexy 2001.

As G had warned me that his girl was the only looker in the whole bar, I snagged the cute welcome girl on the way in. G's girl pointed out the #1 sexy dancer (she was about a 5) and I was glad that I brought the welcome girl in with me. G's girl told him that she had never seen the welcome girl go with a customer before, but I didn't let that stop me from trying. After an appropriate amount of sweet talk, I started joking about her leaving with me. "Sorry, I have boyfriend". I said "That's OK, I have girlfriend. We won't tell them, OK?". No

chance (Strike 2), so I left G and his girl alone and headed to Happy alone as I had a couple of regulars there whom I hadn't seen since I took them together for a fabulous 3-some. Miss Pink was not in attendance and Miss Pretty Girl was waiting on a customer to show up (Strike 3 and 4). I then hit Dollhouse to see if Miss Dance Contest was speaking to me and also look for another cutie that G and I had spotted on a previous trip. The girl was not there and not only wasn't Miss Dance Contest speaking to me, she made sure to turn away from me each time the stage rotated my way. I guess she didn't appreciate me waltzing in with 2 girls last time? A cute waitress camped out with me, but she had some serious baby scars covered up by a huge tattoo, so it wasn't going to happen. Strike 5 and 6 and I was headed for Soi 7.

Heading down Walking Street, I saw a familiar face (ass?) in Miss Anything You Want To Do With ME walking with a guy, and was astounded at the way she was dressed. She had on the shortest shorts possible, barely covering her butthole and not much else and a half-shirt that was completely see-through. She would not be allowed to dance in most go-gos like this!!! I smiled at her as I passed them and she was embarrassed as hell. I sent her an

SMS phone message "Sexy!". I wouldn't have been caught dead walking with her dressed like that, but I am going to call it

Strike 7 anyway. I hit Soi 7 and went to visit Full Moon Night (formerly Hot N Cold 2), as I had 2 regulars there that I hadn't visited in a few trips. They had moved the show upstairs, and the place was SRO

and I literally couldn't even get inside the door (Strike 8 and 9), and it was off to Soi Yodsak to look for any of my 3 regulars there (I wasn't desperate yet as it was only Midnight and I had a fall back plan of calling Miss Soapy at 1 am as well). 2 of my 3 regulars had already gone home "to sleep", but I spotted the 3rd outside her bar. She had lost about 5 Kilos

since the last time I had seen her and the reddish, yellow eyes scared me off (Hep?). Strike 9, 10 and 11.

Now, I decided to walk back to the hotel and just call Miss Soapy after she finished work. Walking past the beer bars on Beach Road Soi 4 in front of Susie Massage, I was waved in by a big chested beauty that I had bought a drink for on the first day of our

trip. She had told me that day that she "didn't go with man", but she was sending different signals tonight. She quickly placed one of my hands down her shirt and the other one on her ass and things got interesting. I told her that I was heading to the hotel to sleep and she said "I go with you!". She was eating some meat on a stick and was playing with my "meat" at the same time. I told her she was making me horny and she leaned over and started licking my earlobe. Then she bit my ear, HARD! Mike Tyson hard! I screamed in pain and yelled "Why the fuck did you do

that?!!!". She asked if I was still horny and I said "Hell, no!". "Well, it worked then, now you not horny". Check bin you

crazy fucking bitch! An unbelievable Strike 12!!! (I still had a mark on my ear for a few days afterwards!)

I always had a rule that I wouldn't take a girl from Soi 2 as I always stay there and have to walk the gauntlet. I strolled by

Classroom 2000 and talked to the welcome girl, who I have known for a long time. I told her that I was having a miserable night

and she talked me into coming in for a drink. It was near 1 am and the place was packed to the gills. I took a seat near the

exit and soon the mamasan came over to say hello and ask me which girl I liked. I told her that I happy to just look for now. There were some cute girls in here, but after striking out so many times, I wasn't in the mood to break in a new one. Then, I saw a total cutie walk past me (she was not making eye contact with anyone). She passed me and some drunk asshole grabbed her and fondled her while she struggled to free herself from his grasp. She finally got away and literally ran to the toilet. The mamasan came around again and pointed at the girls on stage, and I broke one of my many rules and told her that I would like to buy a drink for the shy girl and pointed towards the toilet. She said that girl had only worked 3 days and was very, very shy. She said that I would be good man to take care of

her since she knew me (she obviously didn't know me too well, or she would have kept the girl far away from me-LOL!). The girl emerged and it was her turn to dance. The mamsan talked to her and pointed at me and we spent her whole dance set staring and

smiling at each other.

When she finished dancing, she came and sat with me. She spoke not one word of English and shy didn't begin to describe her. I

played my 5 bar girl questions in my limited Thai and she sat and stared blankly ahead at the stage. I broke another rule and

asked if I could pay bar and if she wanted to go with me. She didn't seem to understand and gave me a confused stare. She

pointed towards the mamasan and I thought she was going to bring her over to talk to me. It turns out she was pointing at the

stage as it was her turn to dance again. The mamasan came over and asked me how things were going and I told her that I wanted to take the girl, but wasn't she that she understood that or wanted to go with me. The mamasan went over to talk to her and came back and said that when her dance was finished she would interpret for us (another rule broken). She finished up her dance set and came over. She was wide-eyed as the mamasan explained things to her. The

mamasan wanted me to know how shy she was and I told her I would be gentle (oooohhh, how sweet). Then we almost had a deal

breaker when the mamasan asked if I would pay 2000B. I broke another rule and told her that I could pay 1500B for LT and she

agreed (I don't think the girl had a say in any of this) and sent my girl off to change.

Now, it's been over a year since I have taken a girl anywhere near this shy. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be getting any

blowjobs tonight! In the room, she is beyond shy, sitting on the edge of the bed scared to death. I coax her into the shower

and she doesn't emerge for at least 30 minutes. She comes out wearing her sweatshirt on top of her towel! I have to laugh at this as I take my shower. I comply with her shyness and her request of ALL the lights being off (another rule broken). She

doesn't have a clue about kissing, so I take things real slow and eventually get her to loosen up and give me her tongue. After spending a long time on her very nice breasts, I tried to venture south with my tongue. NO WAY!!!! I didn't push things

(yes, I have grown up a bit in the past year) and continued the gentle, extended foreplay. After the main event, I popped a sleeping pill and we cuddled up together. I thought I could maybe sleep like this with the aid of the pill and loved just holding her body and cuddling.

Of course, Mr Happy woke up and it turned into round 2 and I fought off the effects of the sleeping pill. We finally got to

sleep well after 4 am. I ended up staying with this girl for my last 4 days in Pattaya and things kept getting better and

better. After day 1, I corrected the 1500B error and it was 1000B the rest of the trip and she was fine with that. One advantage to our limited communication was that everything was "up to me". The story that I got from one of her friends was that she had been a virgin working at a beer bar and sold her cherry and went home with the money the next day. She came back to Pattaya a few weeks later and went to work at the go-go and I was her first barfine and second man overall. I would tend to believe it as her extreme shyness would be hard to fake. I took her to her first movie (had to pull her up out of her chair for the King's song) and that was one of the many "firsts" that I

introduced her to during the 4 days ;-). She's not so shy anymore! If I hadn't struck out 12 times that night, I never would have met her!

Life is good!

Ranger

ranger,

I think I've moved a bit in the same direction after craving for hardcore experienced girls last trip. so this trip I ended up staying with a real shy & nice girl, but she wasn't as inexperienced as yours though...

full trip report will follow tomorrow!

enjoy

chilli - World Fun Guide

[ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: Chilli Lover ]

quote:

Originally posted by Chilli Lover:

I think I've moved a bit in the same direction after craving for hardcore experienced girls last trip. so this trip I ended up staying with a real shy & nice girl, but she wasn't as inexperienced as yours though...

Chilli,

Yes, it was nice not to worry about cell phones ringing too. Every night, we would go into her bar so I could pay her barfine and I would buy drinks for her 2 good friends. The last night, I paid the check bin which included paying her barfine (This was about 10pm after spending a couple of hours in the bar). She stopped to talk to the mamasan and seemed a bit distressed. The mamasan comes over and tells me "She wants you to pay bar for her". This is after she spent the whole day and most of the evening with me. Maybe she thought I was going to leave her there to dance? I had to laugh and have the mamasan explain to her that I already paid her barfine and if I spend the whole day and most of the evening with her, then of course I am paying her barfine. Just proved to me that she wasn't faking the inexperience.

Ranger

Dammit Ranger, now you've gone and made my Bangkok Blues worse! And just when I'm stuck here missing only my second winter trip in fifteen years!

I just love those newbie girls because no cell phone ringing, alcohol, tobacco, attitude or manipulation. They see most farang as silent giants, but speaking Thai to them always relaxes them quite a bit. Doing without head is not such a bad sacrifice, and after a few days they may even try it.

Archived