A couple of customers

MrX

Seated at the round table outside together I wrote ?Happy birthday? on my cell phone. Miss Surin huddled over her shoulder to squint at it too. ??Happy? I know but tinni mai lu?..you send me already today chai mai?.tamai message today no have number you? I shook my head. She looked down puzzling ?Customer don?t know birthday me? then a moment later quietly ?ok kojai.? My turn to look down.

We walked to the short time room pensively.

After we had made love she said out of nothing or something unsaid ?you want know?? I looked blank even though she often spoke about customers.

?He old old man?maybe.60.?.he never want boom boom me?I know him long time..?

?What you do?? Suspecting her impulse to protect

?Go upstairs?..he want talk talk?..chuckwow?..he come see me nit noy?..he same puan?.same same pichai?

The room felt a little crowded. I smiled, thinking of her accumulating notes on the soul and how sometimes in the gloom of the bar and its stark illuminations of those living dolls what I can see is a raucous forlorn quest for oblivion and denial of death. Men already counting down, arresting hands for an hour. She administering, sucking their tired equipment hard and metronomic strokes. But then panning wide, not all are like that and the clock was surely hers today.

More than a moment passed

?Kit arai?? She said

?Mai me arai? I said.

?I want you barfine Miss Surin she want go party? Declarative.

The arrangements had evolved. It was too expensive at the Bar. She had wanted me and a few friends to eat at the new open air Suki place on Sukumvit at Phra Kanong. There would be seven, 6 bargirls and me. Somewhere along the line I got the taste of grenjai and withdrew. Now the evening was split. We were meeting early at the Bar and they would go eat at 10 on Petchburi.

We parted in the shadow of an elephant near Asok.

Two days later we met she was sporting two baht. Unusually it was morning. Kit was engaged all this week and I wasn?t his teacher. We made athletes love. Her period was late again but only by a few days.

Early the next morning I telephoned and knew from her tone there was no need to ask. But that night after the bar closed the SMS uniquely said ?call me?. I thought she had mistook. I slept on fitfully but at about 3 decided to.

?Tomorrow I see you no boom boom OK?

?Up to you? I said, incredulous at having called her in the middle of the night for this.

?I have min?start I dancing 6 o?clock?

Message inverted.

I quaffed cold comfort from that night?s enforced celibacy. For her mother forbade it even though most of the girls in the bar didn?t worry so, as a rule, she didn?t let customers fuck her though often we did. Now I saw a silly privilege revoked.

This particular period dragged on. Three days later she lured me to the bar with false orgasmic promises:

?Ok..sorry? come tomollow?

But the next night she couldn?t not let me see her vulva

?I no want you know?.. night I have min, I go customer, two lady?he big maak ma?.he boom boom maak ma?I small?I no have baby?.. not same other lady?. no good?

The next day at the hospital during her consultation I ruminated on my priggish need for veracity and the steady accumulation of lies.

They were reaching critical mass

>she often spoke about customers<

>the steady accumulation of lies<

It would be much better for you if she stopped talking about customers alltogether. She seems to make a real effort to protect you ("customer was old man not boom boom etc") but probably knows that you know too mutt. Maybe its more than protection, more like wanting to tantalize you.

A hospital visit after getting trounced by a customer? Your world and hers is pushing the limit :bow: though hers probably has room in it for more insanity.

I know i know, its all fiction :up:

> and how sometimes in the gloom of the bar and its stark illuminations of those living dolls what I can see is a raucous forlorn quest for oblivion and denial of death. <

Hmmm... Yes maybe an element of it I recognise.

> But the next night she couldn?t not let me see her vulva

?I no want you know?.. night I have min, I go customer, two lady?he big maak ma?.he boom boom maak ma?I small?I no have baby?.. not same other lady?. no good? <

Ouch !

Curious she uses 'min', when the blood obviously may have originated from abuse rather then period.

>The next day at the hospital during her consultation I ruminated on my priggish need for veracity and the steady accumulation of lies. <

Nicely put. But surely, 'lies' are culturally defined by you.

Mailuk: It would be much better for you if she stopped talking about customers alltogether. She seems to make a real effort to protect you ("customer was old man not boom boom etc") but probably knows that you know too mutt. Maybe its more than protection, more like wanting to tantalize you.<

I don't think so. I suspect the main male protagonist in Romp's story wants her to have an opportunity to talk about her experiences in the hope it lifts a bit of her burden, you know, talk about it makes you feel better.

Only it makes him feel worse, but gallant knight he is, he puts her interest over his.

From his description, she doesn't come acros as the type that'll deliberately tantalise him. Although I had my own similar suspicions in the past. Now, compared to some of her collegues (many of know we know here, she appears not as hard boiled.

>>From his description, she doesn't come acros as the type that'll deliberately tantalise him. Although I had my own similar suspicions in the past. Now, compared to some of her collegues (many of know we know here, she appears not as hard boiled.<<

Can never know from one day to the next what is in the mind of a multifaceted thai girl. They have a nomadic like orientation to things around them. This forms the core basis of my own complexes about them. Not to mention that their cryptic way of expressing themselves makes them the perfect mirror for my projections. And delusions.

In other words they are perfect. For me. ::

So today she is tantalizing him. Yesterday and tomorrow she was/is protecting him, and last week a farang interpreted all of it as lies but next week her friends will understand that she has a good heart. If Romp knows the real deal then he is doing well. :: :bow:

Archived