Got a runner at Pretty lady

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charitably? Give her an extra hundred baht for the taxi, shove her out the door and move on with your life.

(and this is *sure* to raise hackles as most will say cut her payment). However, I can think of nothing worse than "forcing" a girl to stay through threats of salary cut or otehr intimidation. If you want to screw a "corpse" get married....

-j-

Hi forehead,

this is a problem in Bangkok, but not in Pattaya, that girls want to pick up one more customer before it's to late. Follow josh_ingus advice if the situation already happened and go out and find a new girl. Else there are ways of keeping the girl all night and get a GFE but they're expensive some way, but not necessarily money...... ::

elef

Khun_Kong said:

:doah::banghead::spank::nono::doah:

Just my opinion. :)

My opinion too. I've rarely negotiated with a bg. In fact, LT is the ONLY option and is non-negotiable. I've been "burned" once or twice. Last time a year ago in Suzi Wong's. Gave the gal 500 baht after the deal (which was too much, since it was clear that it was supposed to be LT.) No argument from the gal. In fact, she tried to hustle me the next night that I went back.

I've been thinking that in the future, I'll offer 100 baht ST and 1500 LT. An easy way to cut the shit.

Hugh (Tin Member)

>I've been thinking that in the future, I'll offer 100 baht ST and 1500 LT. An easy way to cut the shit.

Good strategy, but alas I have a feeling it won't work. The real problem is that they *agree* to go long time, then "insert which excuse here"....and they still expect to get the money. Doing the old "here's a percentage" *can* work, or can lead to screaming hissy fits which most tend not to have to experience. The concept of "a deal" seems to be something not in a b/gs lexicon.

However, as the old adage goes, you do not pay them for sex, you pay them to leave.

-j-

Archived