Got a runner at Pretty lady

This can also happen in Pattaya if you pick up at gogos.

Another reason why i rarely barfine from gogos.

With Beer bar gals and freelancers this is rarely a problem.

If she wants to leave after agreeeing to LT give her the ST rate. This is a good compromise.

It doesn't make sense to give her the full amount as it only encourages bad practices and makes it more difficult for the next punter.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I used to do this a lot I developed a habit of saying something like 200 baht for short term and 1,500 for all night.

Play with the numbers and it becomes real clear to the girl that you want all night and nothing less.

Might encourage some honesty.

Works for the guys that I know that still take girls from bars quite often.

I certainly wouldn't pay the LT rate for a ST and then give her a tip ! I'd bin her off with less than the ST fee as I've been around long enough to know that there is no sick buffalo, no friend who has fallen off a bike etc.

One time I had to sack a girl because she was pulling the very same stunt. A stunning girl, BF'd every night but I hardly ever saw the customer again. I asked one guy who had been with her and he said that she wanted to bolt in the early am and asked for Bt2000.

I pulled her up on it and she didn't deny it. I told her that I was in business to sell beer, not girls. She did it again that night so I sacked her and chucked her out of her room (which we rent and use for our girls).

Archived