Got a runner at Pretty lady

GohoK said:

I'm impressed. :: Didn't expect Gable could have an extant peer still punting.

Now I'm curious: Mind sharing what your dosage of the vitamin-V is? ::

Nice response. :rolleyes:

It is completely undersandable that you felt stupid and inadiquate for your earlier post.

But if you have to resort to making fun of older board members, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself, at least until you grow up.

:nono:

LOL

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T said: "I might even have Bt20 left for a plate of rice"

HT said: "A mere 600 baht will never keep a punter away from his intended victim. If she's hot, even 1,000 wouldn't deter me."

::

You guys are paying way too much for stuff. Your freeloader status may have to be downgraded :(

--

Remember, Beer bars are mainly 200 bht BF... even if he kept it all he would be out of business quite soon! While, a BF seems strictly profit...he does have salaries to worry over. The beer doesn't have a salary...just a mark up of say several 100%. He makes much more profit off beer. The girls are there to get the customers in to drink and have alot of fun...

SkiBum... I'm a GoGo guy btw!

T- are you in the first row of bars or closer to the Thai boxing area! I think it's the 2nd or 3rd BB from the left in front that I've been too more often in this complex. There was a young girl many moons ago that tried to Committ suicide over a lost BF really fucked her up. There seems to be several cuties around these BB...still not my thing...I love GoGo's...AIRCON...LOS is way too HOT!

>I'll offer 100 ST<

:yay: You are the FLer man. :D

>>I've rarely negotiated with a bg. In fact, LT is the ONLY option and is non-negotiable<<

Alot of the girls cannot go long time. Punters who want long time are on a completely different schedule then these girls. One very beautiful girl at angel witch wanted to go ST. She knew i liked her but I said no. She said "OK i will stay until 5 am."

"No"

She thought for a few minutes then said 6am. I said no. More thinking. She said 7am. No.

She was genuinely upset, looked like she was going to cry. mamasan was trying to tell her not to worry she will find someone for her (she did).

I had told her she would need to stay until noon. This was not possible for her. In her view, she felt she was bending over backwards to meet my needs. She probably wondered why tourists don't realize that she has a life outside of work.

T says-"

"Yeah, employ 20 girls, all barfined at 10pm,I make Bt33 * 20 = Bt660.

-Hmm-You only

make 33 baht on a barfine.How is that? Mai kao chai ber khun-

You know artists cant add. ::

I dont understand your math- 200barfine x20 girls=4000 baht-correct?

No bar biz or me thanks ::I just think it is a combo business.Not one or the other.

If its just beer why not open up a straight pub?

NO girls.?Lesss headache me thinks-

Sorry-Anyone that has a BB in Pattaya (Near walking street?)and says they are not in the girl biz (at least some what) is I believe kidding themselves-(which is ok) too :)

I dont know... call me crazy.Maybe I missed something these last 15 years.Beer bars in LOS=beer-girls,sex,beer ::

Please explain I knew I did not have this right.

forehead said <How do you avoid getting a runner. After doing the dirty deed she said she had to take care of her younger sister. How do you deal with the sob stories of a runner.>

I had a runner last August 2004 from dollhouse agogo, the deal was for 1500LT and she would stay until 0900, We fucked and the sex was outstanding, she went directly to shower and got dressed, shit I was getting ready for round 2, and then she wants to get paid now no excuses nothing!!

I was in shock and told her what about our LT agreement she just stood up and smoked a cigarette, so I took a smoke as well leaning in the bed, then I said to myself I had better get up in case I get attacked or something I went to the window, I told her I come from faraway I don/t want trouble and she should stay all night, once again words fall on deaf ears, I went to safe opened it and got out 700 baht, she would not accept it, I put it on the bed next to her we both had another cigarette, I got fed up and opened the door and told her to leave, then she said okay I sleep, I said no way you can go now I am not happy now the mood is sour, I want to boom-boom not sleep, I took the 700 baht and shoved it into her back pocket kept my fingers inside and yanked her little ass out out the door, she hit my hand loose and said "okay okay" I slammed the door and went to bed and the next night I went to the gogo and told mamasan what I did and it was not a good practice for that girl to do to men who have travelled a long way to have some bullshit given to them, I told her she is lucky I did not throw her against the damn wall or something like most other farangs might do and that the boss in bangkok should be told about this shit, she apologised to me about that girl, me I sat there with a bad taste in my mouth, and friend enjoyed the girl he took no problems and decided to have her again, then we left. I don't put up with bullshit after travelling halfway around the world for hours in a little seat to have this crap. You want to know about my culture kick her ass out! :boxing:

darklover -

Keep it completely verbal and not physical and get her ass out.

Go the next day to the bar and complain as you did.

If it gets even slightly physical it could really backfire on you. Police are one issue and not that hard to deal with with something like this.

The husband or boyfreind or mengda or whatever you call them are the problem.

They always seem to be a motorcycle taxi guy. Much less common for them to be hanging around in Cowboy, Thonglor police district, than in Nana, Lumpinee police district.

The few times I have seen falang rerally get beaten badly was over a "service dispute" with a girl. Usually the boyfreind just beats the girl.

Your post has violated Nanaplaza.com?s rule number 7 against flaming. Flaming is not tolerated here and is a banning offense. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. We consider this a serious matter. Please refrain from doing the same in the future. Please see below for a copy of this rule.

-The Board Moderator

7.) Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board.

Definition of flaming; an abusive or personally insulting message. This includes insulting or inflaming remarks concerning the character, or personality, of another poster. It also includes innuendos, snide remarks, and any overtly negative connotations towards a fellow board member.

You can disagree with a poster's message, but an attack personally on the poster him/herself will result in a deleted post and/or banishment from the board, depending on severity of offense. There are very likely posters on this board with different beliefs than your own. Please respect those beliefs, even if you don't agree with them.

Archived