How does Angelis Philippines compare to LOS

This is all very interesting.

I'm starting to feel the need to check out places other than Bangkok and Pattaya.

A few specific questions-

What's the easiest way to get there?

Are 'costs' roughly the same as LOS?

Any recommendations on hotels would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

El_Tel said:

What's the easiest way to get there?

Are 'costs' roughly the same as LOS?

Any recommendations on hotels would be appreciated.

Most hotels have pickup services at 2000 p or so, expensive but worth it, or 300 peso bus from Manila.

Slightly cheaper overall than LOS

Orchid Inn

sites

http://kokomoz.com/

http://balibago.com

http://www.orchid-inn.com/ - check out the photos - from xxxx xxxx's 50th Birthday Event .....

A word to the wise. Angeles on the whole is quite run down, not much to do in the day time, but I did see some cock fighting once.

I'm there in September.

Cheers

Coss

LOS consists of all of Thailand I presume. Angeles is just a small part of Philippines. My group of friends seem to prefer Philippines over Thailand but we all visit both countries. Better food in Thailand and hotels are much lower priced. Philippines offers better girl friend experience and easy to make friends with regular girls.

I like LA Cafe in Manila, the way old Thermae used to be. Open 24 hours. Many fine experiences with the freelancers. They usually ask for 1500 Peso but often take 1000 (about 700 Baht). Usually longtime if at night.

Angeles city is fun place although Santos Street short time bars are disappearing; about 350 Baht With upstairs room.... Small tip is suggested. The all inclusive longtime rates seem to be on the increase. The main bars area charging around 800 Bht. Heard some Korean type bar charging 2000 Baht but this is to keep stunner dancer girl in bar.

Several ways to get to Angeles from Manila; I like taking FX aircon jeep from Ermita area on Mabini Street, about 10 Baht to Avenida Rabbit bus station. Then take Angeles City via Dau bus to Fields Street, about 2 hours, 80 Baht.

Cebu is also fun place. About 1 hour flight from Manila. I like the mamasan controlled street girls available for 350 Baht short time plus small tip. Downtown hotel prices are more in line with Pattaya hotel prices. The bars are more expensive then in Angeles City, maybe because more Koreans seem to be around. You pay barfine, maybe 500 then the girls tip. Tip usually around 1000-1500 Baht, unless at Korean type bar. S/T often becomes longtime.

I always enjoy visiting Philippines.

Am in AC right now. Been to Manila and Cebu in the last week.

Forget the gogo's in Manila - go to LA Cafe. forget the rest unless you are trying to advoid somebody at LA Cafe.

Took fly the bus from Manila to Angeles yesterday. cost has gone up from 350 to 500p but that is due to increased tools and fuel charges. fair enough, still cheap in our money but you can drink on board at 40p per San Miguel and they drop you outside your hotel of choice.

Indeed, Angeles has the cost and the GFE factor both working in its favor. I always do noticeably better on the GFEs in the Philippines than in Thailand.

Good to stay at a hotel with a good pool and good cable, though. And bring some stuff to read. You also now have more movie choices in jeepney range around Dau, as well as a full-blown SM Center in San Fernando reachable by jeepney from Dau. And lots of affordable Internet. So, while daytime boredom is still a concern, it's much better now than it used to be.

Some of the recent Angeles go-gos are much bigger and flashier than before, but the local market is very price-resistant, bless 'em. Customer-drink prices can be scandalously cheap, and you can ladder the happy hours and play the all-night specials and really, really mess up your liver, more so than in Pattaya. Girl-drink prices, though, are more expensive than in Thailand.

LA Cafe in Manila is really wonderful. It shows how Thermae's is such a shadow of its former self.

Cebu has always been squirrelly as far as P4P; plenty of supply and willingess, but it seems like they're always having to do it in a way that dodges the police. The few places that can do straight-out barfines are pricey. There's also the section of town with the guys chasing after taxis or showing books of pictures, but it's easy to feel uneasy or unsafe in the circumstances, like you're being led to a mugging or something. OTOH, Cebu is a real center for regular girls looking for permanent relationships.

Also don't forget SUBANG (Puerto Galera), which has both the beach and the go-gos, or at least three of them. Expect a P1,500-2,000 total hit there, higher than Angeles but lower than Manila or Cebu outside of the freelance places.

Another key difference: Not much "showing" (nudity, or even being topless) anywhere in the Philippines. The only exceptions I've consistently seen are the locals-oriented places around Quiapo, Manila.

Archived