Welcome

khunsanuk

Hi,

Well, this is the introduction forum used for, you guessed it :), introducing yourself. There are no set rules on what you say or don't say, we're pretty easy here.

You are also welcome to post any questions in here and we'll do our best to answer them.

Please be advised though that any post in here needs to be approved by a Moderator, or me, the Admin, first. This is done to make certain that some wise ass doesn't start taking potshots or worse, something not tolerated on this board.

Oh, and if you haven't done so yet, please read the rules for the board. It will give you a better understanding of how we operate here.

Sanuk!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I am khunyae.

I just signed up. I live in Pattaya but am presenly in Angeles City. Passing trough BKK on my way back to Pattaya tomorrow and will probably stay the night.

I have been avoiding Nana last few months - Cowboy much more fun. I have found go-go girls in Nana to be wearing too many clothes, bored looking, with the same same old shows, Thai music, etc. etc. Any improvements?

And no way am I paying 600 admittance to get into Angels (Nana Hotel) when I was only paying 100 a few years ago.

It seems you have a picture share on this site at http://www.thai360.com/ppost/ How do I get in?

• 1 month later...

Archived