Welcome

khunsanuk

Hi Khun Sanuk and you all

I just sign up. Tried to read the Rules of the board but got a fatal error just clicking on the link.

Will read them another time.

Hope to enjoy myself with your posts and site.

Hi Mate, and welcome.

But there's a mistake in your first post... you left out a letter - the "h" in "site". It comes between the "s" and the "i".

Enjoy!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Gentleman,

I actually posted quite a bit about 5 or 6 years during my first couple trips to Thailand. I've been off the board for while. Ive made 5 trips over the past 5 years, and have made some good friends. I live in philadlephia part of the year, and nyc other part. I've gone down to Brazil alot as well, as its closer, but I do miss LOS. My last trip to Thailand I was in Phuket about 2 week before the Tsuamni hit. It was kinda freaky watching the news reports and seeing the wave topple Patong beach. I'm 34 , , and traveling solo on this next trip. It seems as if alot of my buddies got married. Anyway, if there are any guys around that wanna grab a beer and hit bangkok a night during the first week of December, let me know. Ill be arriving on December 2, and staying at the marriott. Good to see the board is alive and well.

Archived