Welcome

khunsanuk

This is very strange.

I usually stay logged on the board 24h/24 on 3 different computers/laptops.

- One is running mozilla

- Other firefox

- Third one I use a mix of IE, firefox and mozilla

What is even more strange is that you, "stay logged on the board 24h/24 on 3 different computers/laptops"?! :crazy:

Having said that, you're not logged on at the moment.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, I`m new to the forum. I registered a few weeks ago on the computer I (sometimes) have access to at work. On my home computer I use Mozilla and cannot get access to this site. Does anyone know why this might be?

I have 3 computers and at various times use IE, Mozilla Firefox, and AOL. All operate on site.

On one computer one time, I had to clean out all my cookies, etc. as I had a difficulty with the site. Once computer 'cleaned' up - no problems.

:wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Greetings and Salutations. Coming to Thailand for the first time next month (june 10th). Live in the *other* city of angels, Los Angeles.

Have no idea what I'm doing or getting myself into... I'm just going for the sake of going. Bought my ticket late last night after the hatton/pacquiao fight. Ummm....

That's all for now~

dave.

Welcome aboard Dave.

Plenty of good advice on this board just use the search functions and you will find the answer to 99.9% of all your queries.

FYI you are Fucked, no one ever comes to Thailand just once, once the bug bites you will be hooked. Keep an open mind but a sharp head and you will have fun.

Enjoy Mate!

Greetings and Salutations. Coming to Thailand for the first time next month (june 10th). Live in the *other* city of angels, Los Angeles.

Have no idea what I'm doing or getting myself into... I'm just going for the sake of going. Bought my ticket late last night after the hatton/pacquiao fight. Ummm....

That's all for now~

dave.

Welcome to the board ..enjoy :neener:

• 2 months later...

Archived