Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

khunsanuk

Welcome

Well I am the bar dog and this is my first visit to the forum. I tend to wander around visiting different places on the net and then finding ones I like. Hope this place turns into somewhere I visit regularly

Hello I am Kaekkhow former names being KK or Guru1212, I was on this board many moons ago, in fact helped out on an article entitled "The History of Nightlife in Thailand" way way back at the start. I know flash was in on that as well. I rejoined because I have spent the afternoon reading posts and enjoying myself doing this. Many of the names are familiar to me. I have been living in Thailand about half the time for the last 20 years and also am in a mountain community in Southern California. Returning to Thailand next week. Happy to be back in residence on this board and the greater Realm.

Hi,

Last I heard he is living in BKK, teaching, still happily married and has a little daughter.

Don't think he is online much (at all?).

Sanuk!

how u doin there mate im from queensland not born and bred but live here im new to 360 so any help would be apprciated hope to hear from ya soon like to get set up in here and meet other thai travelers