AC Nightlife Forum?

Rabbit1530

All,

It would be nice if anyone possessing such info on AC and the Phils nightlife action would start posting it in here in regional. I'm sure many would benefit from the information provided and be grateful for anything posted that could help them. So here's a call for you AC knowlegable guys, post something here for the interested members who may need and appreciate your experiences and wisdom in said areas. That's what this Regional Forum is all about really, and we can always use more info in here.

Cent

I heard AC is not as safe as LOS. They have a version of a tuk-tuk known as a trike. These guys want to get you off the beaten track to rob you. What ever you do don't go to the"New Bar". Also just ignore people who claim to have met you before. I heard the best thing to do is totaly ignore Manilla and just arrange an airport pickup to go straight to your hotel in A/C.

The traffic in Manila is an absolute nightmare. Used to think Bangkok was bad but Manila eclipsed it.

When I arrived there was picked up by former squeeze's relative in a minibus. A/con broken. So we had to drive along with windows slid open. Stuck in a traffic jam and out of nowhere a streetkid appeared and stuck his head inside, looking for something to rob. Unfortunately for him the only thing within stealing distance was my ugly mug. My ex studied in uni in Manila years ago. She thinks that the place is full of scammers. Then again I've heard some people have had great experiences.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I run PIadventures.com (Philippine forum) and will be happy to start checking in here to address any questions you guys have regarding AC or Manila.

I actually live in Manila but am up in AC every weekend or at least 2x's a month.

You can shoot me a PM as well if you have any specific questions, will be happy to help

regards,

Trance

http://www.piadventures.com

Archived