hello

Silly,

Hahahahaha. "Compensated dating" Excellent phrase there. I intend on stealing it and giving any recognition to you in its usage! :: :D

Errr ... by the way mate, this isn't AA ya know. No need to go into your daily pint consumption here, better off inserted into your trip reports I'd say, as an explanation for your silly deeds while on holiday! :)

Cent

OK, I am really confused. The "last post" indicator on the index to this forum says "03/03/2005 09:31 by Cent", yet the last post is actually "03/03/2005 08:16 by ednorman". This happened with another post too. What's up with that?

KS doesn't like people giving away too much personal information on the board, but if you PM me we can have a chat about my origins, health problems, debt and personality disorders.

Cheers

PS I nicked "Compensated Dating" off Spirit of Town Hall.

Since this thread is off topic from the beginning I can add my two cents as well.

The term "Compensated Dating" was coined in Japan for schoolgirls dating older men for money. Although many encounters don't involve sex, this prostitution of Japan's youth has been cause for serious concern.

The Japanese translation for it is "Enjo Kosai". In contrary to Thailand where girls often enter the trade because of poverty and the need to support the family, j-girls do Enjo Kosai merely to have money for additional consumption like the latest Prada bag.

Enjo Kosai

Sex in Asia

Archived