Screwing Lak

MrX

Being time for confession:

I sometimes go to one of the 24 hour massage joints round the corner from Nanaplaza late when the night refuses steadfastly to catch fire but it?s yet too early to slope home defeated.

What is done there is unremarkable, mirrored in the repeating curtained silhouettes of the girls lined in the cramped adjacent bays. Every good entrepreneur costs space.

This one was tamely coltish and still had very long hair which whispered of not being too long in the scene. No trenches. Making the wolf in me look up but hardly bothered to go on.

Months passed.

Leaving my condominium a girl was upon me. I half recognized a buck eye tooth which was immediately confused with the current star dancer in the Bar. But when she followed me down the exit ramp toward the Sois I stopped walking anyway, feeling rude.

Fortunately her English was no better.

She was on an outcall coincidentally to a stranger on my floor.

?I work Soi 20 now? Proffering the card.

When you give a girl your number what does it mean? Is it too dangerous for spontaneity? Old hands groan. She also knew where I lived.

Just started there and it didn?t feel right. Something like a woman wobbling or already in descent. I cared less than I might and still did not completely exclude the predatory.

She let me fondle her breasts unceremoniously

Texting too often, spelling ?Dahling? and mistaking the rules of the game. But one afternoon between IP and a hard place I called her anyway. She was now in Soi 33 and had a couple of hours before work.

Actually by the time we met up at a BTS the two hours were much less. I carelessly questioned her about the consequences of not turning up on time. Deciding it it didn?t matter. Could be fixed with money.

Our short time place in On Nut cost 100 baht, mirrors cracked, institutional bevelled rectangular and the shower trickling cold. The mattress was pinstriped. Not even a sheet.

Pelvic sex. Good in its own way but diminishing the possibilities inordinate

?You want do this a long time to me? She spoke from other parts.

I hadn?t but what the fuck?

We had a muddle about exiting and money. Kit and Catherine might have been passing by on some kind errand so Lak could not even have the dignity of us leaving together. And compensation was tricky too she being late for work.

As she left, while I was disingenuously knitting the broken fractal kaleidoscope of desire to the fecklessness of making IP culpable...

She just said; ?Chuckwow is better?

>She just said; ?Chuckwow is better? <

Somtimes it is, certainly. I think not many hands (or orifice) know better to pleasure me than my own. Why is it then that I keep being drawn to the girls, like moth to a flame?

Somehow it is more fun with two (or three), than on your own.

I have about three or four (5?) regulars, one of which is my favourite. Each of them is highly skilled in their trade, and deliver unfailingly by bringing me to high levels of pleasure. But I still give in to the odd massage gril, when I intended to come for massage only, to what iu thought was an above board manicure/footmassage place. So hard to say know when she's already found the right buttons to push.

Nice stuff, Mr R!

Archived