Have you ever heard of these...

On message boards like this one you hear common groupings like: BBBJ, BJ, TG, GTG, LMFAO, LOL, TTM, SSG, NBG, BG, GGG, FS, HJ, OM, TM, ST, LT, DP, AF, SF etc... We have used many of these here and so many more!

If you need help with letter usage or any other question reguarding Special Activites. I.E... money you should pay for getting your back shaved with a dull razor by a set of ladies... or two sisters riding your member all night...What is more enjoyable a Anal or Cunt and Why? No question is too over the top...I'm not good at location of Sex store as I bring my own equipment...did get my favorite Dildo and hand cuffs taken in Narrita/Japan... So if you want to ask anything about sexual activities I'll do my best and help out!

I've been comming to LOS- Land of Smiles...i.e. Thailand...for over 11 years and have mainly spent my time in Pattaya, Bangkok, Krabi, Phuket, Khon Kaen, Chiang Mai and a couple other places. I come normally twice every year and stay around 2 months each trip...recently, I'm comming 3 or 4 times each year to spend more time with my GF- Girl Friend!

Well, Good Day to you all!

SkiBum

Archived