To construct the silence

For the fugitive to emerge

I owe this to you

And myself

And left standing alone?

A man

A man the same

ikkrang said:

Not yet being a silver member myself (want to pay cash next time I'm in BKK), I would like to ask a current Silver member to nominate Mr rompandadam to become a siver member. i think his oevre up to this warrants the honour.

Ikkrang,

Thy will be done. :) I agree. His work here has been thoroughly enjoyable, prolific, and always a great read. It's been a pleasure having his writings to look forward to each week.

Cent

>>On loving a Thai prostitute<<

Loving a prostitute is not new just wanted to say. 2000 years ago the samaritan Simon Magus wandered around the world with a prostitute. Seemed he was quite taken with her and thought her the "lost sheep".

"He took round with him a certain Helen, a hired prostitute from the Phoenician city Tyre, after he had purchased her freedom, saying that she was the first conception (or Thought) of his Mind, the Mother of All, by whom in the beginning he conceived in his Mind the making of the Angels and Archangels

....Stesichorus {8} was deprived of his sight when he spake evil of her in his poems; and that afterwards when he repented and wrote what is called a recantation, in which he sang her praises, he recovered his sight. So she, transmigrating from body to body, and thereby also continually undergoing indignity, last of all even stood for hire in a brothel; and she was the "lost sheep."

web page

Archived