WHAT'S UP WITH Q BAR???

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...oh dear,what am i to do next?.

i have just returned from my first visit to the USA for 11 Years...after all most People i met were Americans"

You obviously wweren't in California then, we real Americans are a vanishing breed here...

Hey, just for the record, it had absolutely nothing to do with him being American - I just mentioned it cause maybe someone else had a similar deal with this guy. Actually, we went back tonight (minus the girls) and better dressed and I still got the vibe (even from some of the Thai staff!) that we weren't exactly their cuppa. A shame really, caus ethe music was brilliant. But that place is a bit pricey though, aint it?? Ah well, off to Pattaya tomorrow. Oh yeah...went over to CM2 the other night and it was much easier at the door, no hassles, and LOADS of girls. Not as good looking as Q Bar, but quantity over quality (I took 2!)

lazyphil said:

OH I didn't know you were a Hopi, or are they Arizona based? :D

Hey, you're talkin about the Old Hippie here. That's not Hop-i, it's Hop-head. :: :)

I went to the Q bar a while ago and they let me in just fine. But it was full of Indians, not that I mean to be overly racist, but its just not my scene. The DJ was a white guy from london and he was playing Indian Hip-hop. Strangest thing I ever heard. I'll stick to soi 7 myself. I'll take Hotel California, or Smoke on the Water over that ring a ding a ding stuff anyday.

Archived