Duan comes home

chuckwoww

Still no Duan. It will be daylight soon. The geckos had a good night. Carapace and bits of moth fall like confetti.

You finally fall asleep as she returns. Will she shower or simply slip into the bed? Where has her body been? Who was using it?

You hear her undressing. Each item folded. She gets into bed. You want to say something but you know it would be a mistake. A prelude to sex. Your backs are towards each other.

?You sleep?? she asks softly. ?No? You no sleep!? Astonished. ?You wait me?? and then amazingly she turns and an arm comes over you. ?Crazy farang.? She says. Then a hand moves on your stomach and she knows you are awake.

What does she want from you? Is it a power thing? Can she be horny after a night of partying with God knows how many Yippuns? Why doesn?t she just go to sleep?

?I go disco.? She says.

OK. It?s your turn to say something. Anything. What would a Thai guy do? Nothing probably. But she?s clearly in a playful mood.

?You angry me??

You don?t say, ?Look Duan. I?m a fuck-up OK. Don?t tease me. I?ve abandoned my country and my past to live here with you. I?m not young. I'm just a broke, lonely farang. Most of the time I don?t even know who I am. What do you want from me??

You do say, ?Angry? No of course not.?

Does she sense your confusion? Do farang have feelings? Perhaps she knows how much you want to share her world. She opens the door a little bit. Gives you a peep.

?I meet Noi. She want go dancing. We go La Luna.?

?Sanuk??

?Sanuk too much ka! After go room one friend she. Drink a Johnny Walker.?

She has your cock in one hand. She doesn?t ask if it?s OK. She knows it is. The other hand is rubbing your stomach. It?s always nice to be kneaded.

?Why you laugh??

?Oh?no reason.?

?Bad farang!.? The farang gets a little spank.

Then she?s squatting on you. Working you in. Is this for you or for her or both of you? Why the fuck can?t you just shut your stupid analytical mind off for 5 minutes and enjoy it?

She?s certainly not thinking about much. She?s humping away, riding to oblivion. Your cock is the center of the universe. She wants it in her?big time. All the way baby! No sleep for the farang. Not yet.

Faster and faster she moves. Her hair hangs in your face. Her nails are sharp and then you both come totally together for one exquisite moment. You feel used but happy. Happy to have a function.

?I go sleep now.? she says.

Archived