The Village Nymphomaniac-with pic

Central Scrutinizer

elef,

Expense is all relative my dear elef! Imagine doing the same in the home country! :: :D But actually you would need to brave the wilds of Isaan to see this lady, and she gives it away for free, well, as free as a man can ever get it from a woman. We all pay in the end in one way or another. Don't you think? :D

Cent

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MisterBlonde,

"Yes"

Hahahahahaha! Sorry, no can do. Get yer own village nymphomaniac! :D (Besides, I don't have her phone number!)

My Thai neighbor friend and I were talking about this just last week. I suggested to him we see if she might want an occasional midnight visitor. He laughed and said it was too close to home, and besides his wife, a nurse, would cut off his pecker if he was caught and make sure it would not be able for the doctors to re-attach. :: :D

I do see her riding by once in a while on her moto-cyke. And I heard recently that one room in the house is now for rent! :devil::chili::D

Cent

Monkey39,

Thanks. Glad you got a chuckle from the story here. Actually a lot of my stories revolve around my wife's reactions to different things I become involved in. She's my inspiration to write a lot of these stories. Thai/farang culture shock stuff really, and how we both deal with these things as they come up along the way in our lives together.

I hope to start some formal training in the Thai language this fall. I think this will gain me much more insight to what the hell I am dealing with right now with my minimal Thai abilities, although I may regret that possibly, as then I'll be able to understand all the inane chatter that is likely going on and it'll drive me nuts! :: :D

Cent

• 6 months later...

Hi Cent,

Great story. Too bad you can't visit your neighbors like you should be able to. Last year in BKK my partner and I were eating at an Indian restaurant and the waitress was just drop-dead-gorgeous. The little twat was coming on to us!!! Thinking she must be a pro, we secretly gave our hotel card and room number. Never showed up though. Later found out the was a 'good' girl just fucking up the little English she knew... But we both dropped dead when we thought she would actually play with us.

Like the dog story too. Poor buggers. I take care of them too while in Thailand. On the islands the fleas/lice are really out of control. Hundreds maybe thousands on one pup. So I soap them with Killer soap and feel the lice travelling up my arms....Better then seeing whole lits suffer. But God they should forbid fucking for dogs. Sorry Dog, no offence!!

Topcatta,

Glad you enjoyed the story. As I said, I don't think my wife would let this extracurricular night-time activity slide without wanting to feed some ducks with a private part of mine I am quite fond of. As for Indian girls, some are very sexy and pretty. Someone, OH I think, was just telling me about an area with Indian hookers. Near Chinatown I think it was said. I have no idea myself. Maybe someone else here knows.

Cent

Archived