NEWBIE HERE FOR THE LEARNING

Hey everyone. What a great board, I'm planning a trip to Thai but never been. Learning lots here, thanks to you all. Only offer is don't pick up whores in Kuwait city unless you are dark skinned and dressed local!!! Bad times!!!

O.k. Time for some tough love here kid. Never mind Nana, Soi Cowboy, Patpong Etc...Do not come to Thailand, ever. It will take over your life, destroying it, you will never be the same! Your life will be dominated by thoughts of Thailand, and all things related! You will go crazy trying to plan your next trip, plotting, scheming, coniving to get back to LOS! You will become alianated from your friends and family, develope a taste for Chillies and basically lose sight of reality...So forget LOS, move to Utah, become a Mormon, and try to save yourself while you can...

O.k. as I know you won't listen, welcome to the board, have a good trip! oh, and stay away from Si Saket girls!!!! :)

OH, your board name is interesting, maybe a coded revelation? answer the following questions and maybe win a prize!

1) What did the wind in the willows play?

2) WHo did August West love Best...

3)Why can we share what we got of yours...?

4) What is happening on Shakedown Street?

5)who was the mother of twins, 2 times over?

Just checking, partial credit might be given if you are close? BTW, when are you planning to go?

KK Doin some short time (6mo) in Kuwait long hours,hardly a day off, dry country (yeah right) no girls or drugs (ditto) finally get a night out in the city. Working girls and all above to have but I have a keen nose for trouble. Something is wrong and when I go to a girl never even get a chance to fuck up!! a little money and connected people make things go away.... even when they never were to begin with... no arab pussy for doug but gr8ful to still breathe!!!

Also thanks to others for advice on trip, when?? fucking ASAP!!

"Z" thanks for the advice, no longer in Kuwait. went out through dubai. Back in the states "pacific NW" so much cooler. but couls endure some Thai heat!!!

O.H. ok I guess I really suck at this, no answer no prize... or maybe go to BKK collect booby prize??? Yeah that's the ticket. Sorry for the no score, by the way my screen name?? figure it out tell me too.

Archived