wibble's trip pt 1

Well I'm still jet lagged but here goes...

Arrive in BKK, Taxi from airport 300 baht and book into Ruamchitt Travelodge Soi 10. An OK place with adequate room, 700 baht internet price. Some argument over a joiner fee but was settled when I pulled out the email saying "2 persons".

It was 1:30 am so straight to the Clinton Plaza, got me a honey and that was fine.

Next night it was Soi Cowboy and numerous drinks later went to Nana Plaza.

The lack of Clientele in the low season has definitely improved the girl/boy ratio.

Prices are not going down. All long time prices started at 3000 and I could only ever get 'em down to 2000 and tip if satisfied. Many would only do short time and maybe long time next day. One absolute stunner had me break my only LT rule and so I took her short time, returning the next night for a LT. Well if she wasn't just the good looking one in the Lesbian Show! I think that she only went St 1st time so she could gauge me, or see if I was an Ogre or not. Anyways, she agreed to the LT and after the show I was hotter that a hot thing and harder than a hard thing. Bloody good night that.

Got measured for 2 suits @ $80 US. seemed to be a standard price bracket for the cloth I wanted at the 4 Taylors I visited.

Loved the seafood plaza opposite the biergarden on Soi 7, great food, and endless tottie walking past.

Next night I got to Soi Cowboy again and found a beauty at Tilac, I was just about to make enquiries of a transactional nature and she starts into the "I'm so poor my mother's got no clothes" routine. Well I had to leave. Went back to Clinton and was well entertained by a lovely from Rock Hard. 1:45 am and boom! the lights go on, closing time, bugger.

Next day to Pattaya and you can read about it in part 2. Sorry if the above is a little terse, I haven't found me writing legs yet.

quote:

Originally posted by coss:

Prices are not going down. All long time prices started at 3000 and I could only ever get 'em down to 2000 and tip if satisfied.

Coss...

I've had a lot of experience but I have never had THAT experience. 3,000 baht is a month's wage in a regular job! Fight it my friend!

IMO it is more fun to bargain and deal and argue and object. Prices have to be soft in low season, but I would never pay those prices in any season.

Anyway, I would NEVER pay more than 1,500 LT.

Zane

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: Zane May ]

Archived