Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

I've never really understood why guys like to send money to BG! Do they really believe these girls will not work or go with other men? BGs came into the job wanting more money and a different lifestyle. So many, left their rural lifestyle for the hope to make big money and change their outcome...I do believe some of these girls make good marriage material if taken out of the p4p scene.

Either they have seen it all and want more or are taken out by a man in the first couple of months. The vast majority of these girls like the lifestyle, want many BFs sending them money, love sex and want to party all the time! Why would a good sense man see sending money to a working girl as a "Good idea"? I think mostly, the girls are just playing you guys!

To keep a relationship with a working girl you must accept that she will keep sleeping with other guys and be alright with that! But sponsorship seems to be built upon are TG being true and faithfull. If you illude yourself in thinking that your working girl is different and by sending her money she will be true to you, then you have seriously fooled yourself! You are truely recieving nothing more then when I pay- if you see it differently then please tell me? I just don't get it why some of the smartest guys act so stupid?

SkiBum

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>The vast majority of these girls like the lifestyle, want many BFs sending them money, love sex and want to party all the time! <<

As these girls know from their piercing insight into the four dimensions, the lord Buddha put farang on this planet to fund the sanuk. Meditate. Find enlightenment. Then you will see the right path. Don't resist the natural order just say yes when she says "send money quick quick".

All else is just words on monsoon winds, snow falling on burnt log, moonlight reflecting in BG eyes

I've never really understood why guys like to send money to BG! Do they really believe these girls will not work or go with other men?

Well, you answered your question in the first paragraph:"I do believe some of these girls make good marriage material if taken out of the p4p scene." That's why. We all believe our girl is different. And why not? I never bought it that the majority of BGs like the lifestyle. Sure there are parts of it that are good, but saying that they like to be a BG? Any punter who believes that is maybe just as delusional as those poor "suckers" who believe otherwise. You see what you want to see, girls liking their jobs, and suckers being taken for a ride, and you the king punter who oversees it all. Ever thought that they take you for a ride as well, so that you keep coming back for more? :)

>>The vast majority of these girls like the lifestyle, want many BFs sending them money, love sex and want to party all the time! <<

A bit of a generalisation here, I think.

I think most of them are there to earn money in the first place. I think some do love the lifestyle, some don't, some hate it.

"most" is for me uncertain, just you wild guess.

Some love sex, I think many of them are bored senseless by fucking falang, just pretend to enjoy it.

Some like partying, some pretend.

>To keep a relationship with a working girl you must accept that she will keep sleeping with other guys and be alright with that!<

True, not easy. One of our membrs here has written a series of stories over the past six months, exploring that.

>But spoensorship seems to be built upon are TG being true and faithfull.<

Sometimes, not neccessarily. In my early days as sponsor, I was simply building confidence that I would come back, and slowly trying to motivate her to opt for other work. I accepted she had other clients.

Eventually, she stopped work, went to school. At that stage, only two 'sponsors'. later, she did leave the bar, now married to one of the sponsors.

To me, successful sponsorship exercise.

> If you illude yourself in thinking that your working girl is different and by sending her money she will be true to you, then you have seriously fooled yourself!<

Most of the time, Yes

> You are truely recieving nothing more then when I pay- if you see it differently then please tell me?<

Not true. a modest sponsorship can give you 'first come' rights.

My friend Noi (not so) used for many years to have an elderly german sponsor, for many years. I only paid her per visit. I accepted that when he was in LOS, she'd not be available.

soongmak said:

I've never really understood why guys like to send money to BG! Do they really believe these girls will not work or go with other men?

Well, you answered your question in the first paragraph:"I do believe some of these girls make good marriage material if taken out of the p4p scene." That's why. We all believe our girl is different. And why not? I never bought it that the majority of BGs like the lifestyle. Sure there are parts of it that are good, but saying that they like to be a BG? Any punter who believes that is maybe just as delusional as those poor "suckers" who believe otherwise. You see what you want to see, girls liking their jobs, and suckers being taken for a ride, and you the king punter who oversees it all. Ever thought that they take you for a ride as well, so that you keep coming back for more? :)

No... I said, "Taken out of the p4p scene". Just sponsorship of a girl that is in the scene isn't the same! They can and do make good wives if "taken out" but mere sponsorship that's when I see the failings!

SkiBum

>>>>The vast majority of these girls like the lifestyle, want many BFs sending them money, love sex and want to party all the time! <<

In my humble experience the true heart of a Thai woman is a very private place, protectively ringed by thorns

"> You are truely recieving nothing more then when I pay- if you see it differently then please tell me?<

Not true. a modest sponsorship can give you 'first come' rights.

My friend Noi (not so) used for many years to have an elderly german sponsor, for many years. I only paid her per visit. I accepted that when he was in LOS, she'd not be available."

What is first come rights...after all, your just stiring the pot! See the problem, for me is this idea that people think they have "first rights" not so! I've been with BGs durring before and after their "sponsor" was "in" town!

It might be they feel they have to be with their sponsor to keep the money comming...it's an evil they must bare! BG's often use words like love, faithfullness, only you, in their web of controling your ideas, emotions and thoughts! They often use Falang terms to express themselves Thais don't normally use or use only for dealing with "their sponsor". This keeps him happy and sending money...

It's a good reply but really not true...mainly! Like the times you've been rode by a TG and her phone rings "the sponsor ring" and she tells you to be quite as you continue to fuck her. She pledges her love and faithfullness to some poor falang...I not go with man, I only love you, I see you soon...etc...

I just wanted so many times to grab the phone and tell him, "Your girl is being taken care of...don't worry about her!"

SkiBum

SkiBum

I don't get it neither.

Have a case here in Chumpon.

Guy meets girl who stayed with an other guy, but they split up. And guy has surely no clue of what she was doing before he met her.

He pays house rent for 6 moths and gives her some money (not much from what they say here) will be back after these six months....Is the second time he sees her here.

He also plans to buy coconut plantation to retire some day...

I saw that nice lady in the guest house next doors in company of an other farang spending the night. I am sure the guy is showing her his stamp collection and lady does not ask for money....

An other stupid farang added to the statistics ::

SB,

I think you can be a sponsor as long as you don't cross the line mentally and start to believe this girl will change her behavior because of you...

As long as the sponsor understands it is one's money that is influencing the BG's behavior and not you, i think it is okay to sponsor.

As someone pointed out, it gives you "property rights" when you visit..

The problem begins when the sponsor confuses sponsorship with the "girl likes me" syndrone. Once the sponsor loses this sense of reality and starts to like the girl as a potential partner/GF/mate, this is when the trouble begins for the sponsor.....

But lets not forget, it is all the sponsor doing as it is "created" in his mind and thus really his fault when he changes his expectations of what a BG is and should be.....

Cardinalblue

CB,

Then why sponsor her? It's a layaway plan...right! First "come rights" are a pussy on layaway! Still doesn't make sense! You sponsor her...you have rights to her when your in town. Doesn't an email and/or phone call set this up likewise! It must be some mental thing for some guys...and I Khai jai why it's a bad idea to take it there!

A working girl who is sponsored can,will and likely gets fucked often by other men...why does a man sponsor her just to have rights to her that a phone call or email wouldn't solve? Like her pussy isn't getting pounded right up until the time you come into town and right after you leave...maybe durring!

SkiBum

Archived