Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

Hi CB,

I'm with you on this.........

Sponsoring only means giving you 'time-share' rights, when in town, in general.

Taking a girl out of the scene, is a totally different thing, to be sure. That can surely meet with positive results.

But this thread is about sponsoring. And also assuming sending money to a bar girl, from a distance.

Is to keep her out of bar? Forget it!....will never happen, in my opinion. And this is where the 'sucker field' lays. And where soo many get burnt.

But if you can do, and understand she will alway continue working, and get your head around that, then may also eventually lead to something......but all comes down to what you're willing to understand of it, and your acceptance level.

>>>>Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!<<<<???????

I've never understood it. But that is just me. Maybe some guys have enough money to throw around, and have the luxury to not to care that much about the outcome. ?????????

HT

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!<<<<???????

I've never understood it. But that is just me. Maybe some guys have enough money to throw around, and have the luxury to not to care that much about the outcome. ?????????<

For those, who can only come to LOS occasionally, and want to reserve their preferred tilac to be there for them. And yes, those who can afford it. I can, and don't mind spreading some of it around.

Can't take it with me, so why worry.

"...For those, who can only come to LOS occasionally, and want to reserve their preferred tilac to be there for them. .."

Does it really have a garuntee? and what if you and her bigger sponsor show up at the same time?

"...people think they have "first rights" not so! I've been with BGs durring before and after their "sponsor" was "in" town! ..."

Not sure I'd agree, I have been given the 2nd priority on several occassions by girls when their big money sponsor was in town...fun was when one snuck off to "moonlight" with me, while he played pool with his friends, ran into them the next day and he was boasting how he bought her loyalty...stupid jerk.

"...Sponsoring only means giving you 'time-share' rights, when in town, in general..."

I would disagree with this, as I said above, no garauntee, she will ditch you when she sees finacially fit to do so, in other words, her bigger sponsor, or a guy willing to spend more on her comes along, in the mean time, keep sending the money!

I know girls who were married and still getting money from their sponsors, until the sponsor returned to find the girl was married and off in wherever...

"...Then why sponsor her?..."

Exactly! Unless you are willing to marry her whaty ever, there is no point to sending them money every month, you most likely aren't the only one, and are most likely being laughed at behind your back...

I agree that if you are a tourist, sponsoring a gal makes no sense. If you are good to her, a simple phone call or email stating that you are coming in town will reserve her for you. I see that all the time. So it must be the ego stroke of supporting a gal? :dunno: Whatever does it for ya, I guess. No big deal.

But who am I to bitch? One of my ultra-A-list gals, Miss Perfect, found herself a sponsor. He twice a year he comes to the Kingdom, once for a month and once for a week. I never asked he how much he gives her, but last trip he bought he a set of "Cs" and this trip he bought her a car.

Thank you Mr. Sponsor. I enjoy playing with her new tits and now she can drive to dinners or parties that we may attend together (or more likely, I will drive her car). This gal is my surrogate wife when my real one is outta town and I do "normal" things with her as well as screw her silly. We have fun together, but she also knows that I will never leave my real wife for her. She's cool with that and goes so far as to scour the bed/bathroom/etc for any stray hairs before she leaves -- she knows how Thai women are. She gets no retainer from me, just a normal pay (B1500 LT) but sometimes she does not even want that (if the dinner/function is especially good/sanuk), so Mr. Sponsor must pay her pretty well.

When Mr. Sponsor came to town, she simply told me that he was there and not to call until x date when he would be gone.

Cheers,

SD

I too have money to throw around...doesn't mean one should off load it in the garbage! Like others have pointed out...you don't garrentee her availablity! You only illude yourself into believing she is available to you...But, thats CB view of the mental line one crosses! It's the first step...

I guess if you don't mind her using that money ,you give her, to take me bowling, out to eat, make sexual pictures with or using her phone to call the states...ok! Thanks for the aid! She may have a BF who you are really supporting a drug problem for... the list is endless and really isn't a good reason...if thought on! That's why, I believe, these guys really think these girls are waiting for them with baited breath and not fucking everything that offers her a note or two!

One of my fellow LOS lovers seems to think his BG and GF doesn't go with other men...nothing any of us said would changed his mind...he was going simply crazy over her...we told him any of us could land her...called us insane...she was true only to him! He and I came over to a friends hotel room early one afternoon and guess who was in the bedroom...blew his fuckin mind!

SkiBum

Suadum sums it up very well.

And sums up the reality of the situation.

Thank you MR. Sponsor. You make is so even more easy for the rest of us to play with your honey, taking much of the financial burden off.

When will the suckers ever learn this? And when will they ever learn to be able to spell the word prostitute, and learn it does not equate to 'girlfriend'????>

Mai pen rai.....life goes on! But "WAKE UP!!!!!!!" ::

HT

Guest lazyphil

Long distance relations must really be hard, I mean non bgs must get randy and want some cock now and then, plenty of fit, athletic Thai dudes willing to do the deed while your pining over her picture in falangland!....and yes sending money to a bg is pretty daft also.

SB,

What you pointed with your friend is exactly what happens very day with falangs and thai girls. Guys just lose the clear distinction between what a sponsor is or really never understood it from the very beginning...

I think this here lies on whether one is going to thrive/survive or fail and fail miserably in thailand...

It is all about being human yet at the same time figuring this out one way or the other eventually. Some do quickly why other are slow or never do and the latter are in for a lot of emotional trauma and misery and left holding their wallet empty handed as well as their heart...

Sponsorship is no different than a company/person supporting a little league team and coming periodically to their games enjoying their entertainment but learn/know not to cross the line and get actively involved in telling the coach this kid or that kid that should play or other internal coaching operations...

Sponsorship of a BG is no different. The sponsor should never start to tell the girl what she can or can't do or get involved in her daily affairs or lifestyle. She is a business...

He is a sponsor and nothing more....

It can work if the guy is more of a plastic heart type of guy though and understands HE IS in a business relationship and not a personal relationship.....

Now if i could only tell you about how a friend of mine who actually married a sponsoree. I feel bad for him but only he will/can eventually figure it out that it was never a personal relationship from the beginning. The bottom line is that he is just a sponsor and gets no benefits from being married. A sad case but what can you do?

Cardinalblue

True enought to the last few posts! I will grant that there may be the occassional exception, there always is. I could see sponsoring her if she quits, and the guy is serious, and so is she, but that is rare I think. But if a guy has money to throw away, there are better places to throw it than to a bar girl who still works...

Archived