Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

>>Amazingly enough, my observation, limited though they are of the West, is that the heterosexual situation in the West is so bad for men that paid sex with a prostitute in Thailand is more like a "girlfriend experience" than with a girlfriend in the West!<<

Haha! A very good explanation of why some guys are drawn to the thai working girls

>>First, it is my observation that Thai (and Brazilian) women offer a level of sensuality and femininity a dimension beyond what a Western woman offers today.<<

Obviously we are generalizing here, there are some very feminine farang woman and good farang girlfriends. Question I have is: Are thai girls in general more feminine/sensual then farang girls, or is it the bargirls who are (or appear to be) outclassing the farang girls? I mean, is it really true that thai girls make a better GF/wife? Really?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mai Luk said

"Obviously we are generalizing here, there are some very feminine farang woman and good farang girlfriends. Question I have is: Are thai girls in general more feminine/sensual then farang girls, or is it the bargirls who are (or appear to be) outclassing the farang girls? I mean, is it really true that thai girls make a better GF/wife? Really?"

I think you might be over intellectualising the whole process here.

The way i see it is that Thailand has good quality, cheap , readily available pussy and that is the main reason why guys like the place.

I don't think Thai women necessarily make better wives or that they are more feminine.

The fact is that older farang men can get attractive younger women in Thailand .....that is not possible in their own countries hence the popularity of Thai women.

I used to come to Thailand when i was in my twenties but i have to say that i was getting better 'free pussy' at home than in Thailand. Now I am in my forties what i can get at home is not so good and Thailand looks much more attractive.

From Radioman thread, "Yeah I know she is a whore".

"I haven't known Miss KK that long, long enough to get horizontal with her a couple of times, a few drinks here and there, not much more than that so far but I am struck by how odd the whole thing feels right now. She knows, all too well, a 'relationship' aint happening, uh uh, no way. She's cool with this, outwardly at least. She never mentions money but I don't abuse her in that respect. Initial investigation reveals she is not particularly experienced in the scene but she is an awesome fuck. Totally into it, demands to get off, several times, always ready for more, true deep throat (awesome, seen before but never experienced, OMG!!!). Begs me to take her again just for the fucking, 'I know you no hab big money never mind just go boom boom, want too much'

She's no supermodel that's for sure but cute no doubt. A little older than I usually indulge with but not yet into her third decade. Sponsorship cannot be on her mind, she knows the score there. She's a hooker, for sure, will go with other men she chooses to but right now doesn't seem to be looking for the big payoff.

So what is this then?

She is good to be with too, makes and understands jokes, communicates well, has a semi-decent tertiary education, not uni but still decent, worked for some years in a decent but crap paying and crap caring job. Husband belongs to the walking dead, no kids.

I'm not sure what the point of this is but just that this recent experience seems to go against so much that we all 'know' to be true. Maybe I need to nominate her for a BG oscar."

Cheers,

M.

This is the first step... She is doing a good job in being a whore...wants to build a clientle and seems different! These are all good qualities in a good whore...you know what...she is a whore and does it well. She does this with all the guys in her life and you are just one of those guys!

What does it all mean?

She works hard and is a good whore....thats all! Don't read into it! If you do...it says way more about you then about her!

SkiBum

MaiLuk -

"Question I have is: Are Thai girls in general more feminine/sensual then farang girls, or is it the bargirls who are (or appear to be) outclassing the farang girls?"

This is a great question. Perhaps it is worthy, in some form, of a separte post, but I will try to answer here.

The thing is that BG's get a lot of sexual practice and skill from their jobs. Hence the thesis of your question. But in my opinion a lot of what drives a healthy sexual experience and relationship is not skill, but enthusiasm.

In Thailand I have no experience to back up any attempt to answer this - 16 BG's and 0 GTGF's. So throw me a bone anyone if you can...

In Brazil, there I know that the BG's are better, for sure, outclassing the farang girls in terms of sensuality, sexuality, and attracting men (femininity). But also the non BG's are superior. I have had experiences with many GBGF's (Good Brazilian Girl Friends) and even upper class Brazilian babes and they all proved to be superior...

(Actually I should not say all - lets just say that if you plotted the experience from 20 good Brazilian girls and set them up against the experince with 60 Western girls - the top ten spots would all be filled by Brazilians. And the top five would be in another dimension vis a vis the farang girls. I know because I have done this. But the worst Brazilians would also be down there and some would even join the bottom half of the Western experiences. The generalization is valid in this case - GBGF's outclass farang women.)

In Thailand, I am not so sure. My guess is that the Thai women will for sure offer more domestic peace in a relationship, assuming of course we are talking about GTGF's - and by "good" I do not just mean that they are non BG's - but good in that they come from an economic and social background that is well above your average Isaan farm girl's...

But it looks like the GTGF's tend to be more polite and subservient than farang women. And if a man wants more sexuality and sensuality, she will provide as best she can. But sexuality and sensuality are not really traits or skills that are highly regarded in Thai culture.

What do you think?

Riotiger

OH,

I think this sponsorship/support lingo seems to be interchangeable for many guys...

I don't think it matters much what you want to call it, the girl decides who she wishes to see and whether she will continue working bar or not.

One needs to look at it from the girl's perspective. I know right away if the girl has any special feelings for the guy who is sending money. If she likes him, she will refer to him as friend or even BF. If she has no interest in him other than for monetary gain, he is a customer and she will "role-play" for him whatever he wants her to be during his stay...

I guess it is baffling to us because we have this victorian mentality even within the bar scene, that once we state "we like you and want you to be more than just a whore for me", we default to the only thing we know and that is "how much do you want a month?" Unfortunately, guys have the tendency to believe that the girls will make this link between "if i give you money, then don't see other men" It works well in our western framework but doesn't seem to fly too well here in LOS.

I see very little clear communication and expectation levels set for the girl by the guy. Maybe it is because if she is worth her grain in salt, she knows she can get other offers if 1. he isn't offering enough money and 2. if she doesn't like him on a personal level..

I am in the corner that i support sponsorship if the guy truly understands what it means but much more skeptical of believing BGs make good gf/wives material (due to the mentality they learn in the bar and the eroding of their own personal value systems. Lets not forget, many and i mean many of these BGs have thai BFs yet they are selling themsleves on the open market. Don't you find that surprising at the very least? I sure view as unusual behavior...Why should westerners think that this thai mentality/behavior is going to change? Because all of the sudden, they are suppose to understand the western morality system and abide by it? Because we are the great white western society that leads the world in just about everything? I think this conversion is a very low proability of that happening..

But as to sponsorship, there is no difference between giving to a BG and your favorite charity. The guy gets a feel good feeling from it and maybe a tax write-off which amounts to a pile of beans in the bigger picture. Hey, I really think it is low self-esteem/form of secret therapy on why guys sponsor/support BGs from afar, but that is for another thread....

Again, it gets back to she is actually making the decisions on what she does even though he has the purse strings. Maybe this is called BG justice in a world full of inequalities...

Cardinalblue

What it all comes down to is, if she makes you happy thats all you need.

Going by the language and heartlessness shown by some here one would think we arent dealing with women.

But to compare prostitution in Thailand to the EU or the US is folly. Yes, basically its the same thing, but the main question is why its done.

In the US and EU its probably simply out of laziness or drugs, in The Far East its more out of a need to get away from the poverty of the countryside or other financial reasons.

But the big question. Do BG's make good wives ?

Well Ive been married to one for nigh on 20 years and we are still happy. And I dont really care what some boring prat, whos probably been stung by some TG (which actually shows how thick they are) from Redneck USA says or thinks,

Hi Soidoggy,

I agree with much of what CB says. I also understand you being in a situation of pulling one out, and being successful. The truth is, the success rate stinks. Sure some get lucky, like yourself, and some other's here. But just realize that your success is *not* representational of the scene at large.

CB is not a boring prat, nor is he a redneck. WAY far from it! A damn sight better than mine. He's been here a long while, and has an *excellent* brain, IMO. Success rate is notoriously poor, and world famous, so I don't think fair to catagorize anyone commenting on that fact, as being ignorant. I would hope you can understand that. Pulling a prostitute out of the scene is usually very complicated, and not an easy thing to do, in most cases. It's not hard to appreciate that fact, even though a few are able to accomplish with great success.

But I do find most of the guys who have done, and are happy, are a little over-the-top in not undersdtanding the situation at large, which is natural, I think. But just as is not correct to say you cannot have a great marriage to a former hooker, you also cannot say it's a great idea, and anyone who says different, just doesn't know. It's very natural to protect and defend your wife, to be sure. But need also to give a little, and concede that it can be a very hard road to travel, frought with unusual problems, not present in most relationships.

Agreed? :)

HT

Soidoggy said:

What it all comes down to is, if she makes you happy thats all you need.

Going by the language and heartlessness shown by some here one would think we arent dealing with women.

But to compare prostitution in Thailand to the EU or the US is folly. Yes, basically its the same thing, but the main question is why its done.

In the US and EU its probably simply out of laziness or drugs, in The Far East its more out of a need to get away from the poverty of the countryside or other financial reasons.

But the big question. Do BG's make good wives ?

Well Ive been married to one for nigh on 20 years and we are still happy. And I dont really care what some boring prat, whos probably been stung by some TG (which actually shows how thick they are) from Redneck USA says or thinks,

The idea that a BG must chose selling her body as the only way to survive is non-sense...this down grades peoples ability to move upward on their own worth and is mud in the face of every hard working Thai! So the only way out is to become a whore... It's the lazy way! Prostitution is the oldest trade...there is a reason why!

The other stuff on all things are relative is also...well, too simplistic... "She makes you happy, Thats all I need"...most need more, at least I do!

Being burnt by girls and people is a fact of life...we all get hit some time in our lives...It's how we get up that counts!

Tell us why your wife makes a great patner as a result of her past? I'm interested! I bet it is all that other stuff inside her that makes her great, not the fact she was a whore!

SkiBum

P.S. Everyone Happy now...don't want to flame a good thread...either!

Skibum,

Could you be a little more blunt? :p:spank:

We're talking about his wife, for God's sakes. Let's have a little decorum here. It's no wonder these guys are defensive....... :doah:

HT

The scarlett letter.

My feeling from talking to alot of bgs about their boyfriends and ex boyfriends is that a decent percentage (35.5% to be exact) actually intend(ed) to make a go of it when they agree to go to farangland or leave the scene. For a number of reasons the farang or the BG ends up disappointed and ends it.

If this were a farang/farang relationship, the two would walk away and chalk it up to life's lessons. And farang/farang relationships do "fail" all the time the same as bg/farang relationships.

But when it is a farang/bargirl relationship and it fails, everyone will look and say: "See! She was a whore what did you expect?" And the embittered guy who got burnt will also probably fall back on the finger pointing and say to the BG: "You are leaving me!?!? You are just a #@$*& whore and I should have known better I'll never take a girl from the bar again."

An example: Lets say there is a bar girl/farang in a relationship and a farang girl/farang in a relationship. The girls commit identical fuckups. The BG had sex with her ex boyfriend. So did the farang girl.

The bargirl is in a no win situation once they commence their BG career. Too much bad feelings toward them from all quarters so any time they fuck up (sex with an ex BF) its because of their "inherent" bargirl nature. When a farang girl commits an identical type of fuck up she does not have to deal with the same finger pointing.

Archived