Phuket compare to BKK & Pattaya for sanuking?

eee

I've always wanted to go to Phuket. What is pricing like in terms of BGs....short time, long time, to beer bar girls to go-go girls. I just read that the hotels are giving discounts. I'm willing to go if the pricing is equal to Pattaya or in between BKK and Pattaya!! cheers eee

I;m not a Phuket person, but was there mid Feb, had a great time, LOTS of girls, in fact I think more girls in Patong than in all of cowboy or all of Nana. (Not combined)

Barfine i think was a few hundred baht, have a search and see what I wrote, i forget now, girl for 1000 baht and happy it seemed.

ualiy wise they where very very nice

DOG

I was in Karon in Feb, the going rate was 1000baht all night. Not sure what the BF was, probably 200-300. Beer bars. It was pretty quiet, and not so many girls as in previous years though. Patong seemed to be moving a bit although I didn't spend much time there.

I heard Kata was dead.

yep. Kata has just a couple of beerbars (less than a dozen) and Karon is very mediocre. Patong would be the place to be. however nothing in comparison with the size and variety of nightlife in Pattaya. but if you would like to have something in addition to nightlife like clean beach, watersport you can go for Patong.

well guys I never though I should pinch in on a phuket comparasin, but as I made it also in feb mainly karon I must say I was badly dissapointed!

sure the beach was ok - in karon, kata & surrounds - but patong - well I though jomtien looked very fine all of a sudden :(

girls - hmm again nothing too fancy, but I did get a mighty great surprice CIM at the local spa while the GF was in the next room ;)

You cannot compare Pattaya to Phuket.

Pattaya has a huge scene whereas the scene in Phuket is very small.

Phuket is more expensive and there isn't anywhere near as much selection of girls and venues as there is in Pattaya.

Don't get me wrong you can still have a great time in Phuket but Pattaya is the sleaze capital of Thailand and Phuket doesn't come close in comparison.

Guest HonoluluJimmy
ib13 said:

It's the header of my life - wrong place at wrong times keeps repeating itself endlessly ::

Anyways if you can keep my GF busy at bay while I explore patong further next time you may prove me wrong :o

Be good my friend :D

And that makes it a good place. Patong is cleaner and plenty of girls. Yeah there are no BJ bars or sleeze go go's. I think the girls are softer hearted and more happy to please you. In on the last day of a week in Bangkok and it has been great. BJ bar, GoGo soapy, no visits.Sanzaka 2 times, CatHouse, Morning Nite, Suk 1, Hard Rock Cafe. Boom Rpt. something every day...Also did many hoops, Immi for reentry stamp. embassy for DL paper, translation, MD for DL med, Bangkok Bank, MD for Testo Shot, Suk Soi 99 to Land Transport office for Thai DL...Oh yes, spend 1 day at Sofitel Mo Chit of conferance/....but fun. Off to PATONG tomorrof for the rest of my life!

Archived