Excerpt of TurkFist's latest story

Board Mod

The Amazing Vibrating Bargirl

--by TurkFist

?She pulled the towel away from my waist exposing me to her in the darkness. I felt very aware of the angle of my prick. Very aware of the way it was only inches from her cunt. Her embrace became harder, more violent, her body moving beneath me so that through that thin fabric my penis was almost pushing inside her and her legs were wrapped around me seemed to be trying to pull me in.

My mind was flooded with images of her. Images of everything she'd ever been or ever would be. A chubby child sneaking handfuls of sticky rice and mango before it was time to eat. A teenage girl sneaking out to drink and dance with her friends enjoying the glares of the boys with money. A waitress in a sing song bar pretending to enjoy being pawed at for the men who waved money at her. A whore in a short time room underneath a man whose overfed body might have crushed her. And it seemed odd that my life should intersect with hers right here, so intimately, with so little cause.?

To read more of this great story, and many others by TurkFist go to the far upper right hand corner of the front page and click the red tab ?Upgrade Now? and sign up as a Silver member.

The Forum Moderator

Archived