Mystique is the spot!

JJsushi

Forget BED, forget Q-bar, Mystique is the place to dance your ass off with a young crowd and very few hookers!

I was there tonight and the Hip -Hop was off the hook! Best I heard in BKK so far outside of my boy DJ Ofay who has been putting it down for years in BKK!

The DJ's were banging and it was a very nice mixed crowd althought there were way too many farang wallflowers for my taste. The energy was great even though most can't dance worth a shit.

I was scooping up Thai and farang ho's left and right after a couple of potent Ice teas. Grabbed a couple of numbers and bounced @ 1:30. There was wall to wall ho's and most cats had no game. A lot of dancing and a little Thai goes a long way. I couldn't crack into those Indian babes which is my current fetish but next time I will bring one of my Sikh friends who will help me out.

I went solo because the gf I came to see pissed me off royally and had a great time. Will go through the tears and acusations with her tomorrow. She wa blowing up my mobile the entire night. Kiss and make up later. The pussy is always better after a fight anyway. Debating on following up on a couple of numbers

Tomorrow night will check out RCA which is one of my favorite spots.

Oh yeah I went to Soi Cowboy for a hot minute and was bored to death. I did the obligatory go-go scene earlier and am done for this trip. Same ho's and same game there.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>I was scooping up Thai and farang ho's left and right after a couple of potent Ice teas. Grabbed a couple of numbers and bounced @ 1:30. <<

>>I was there tonight<<

But your post hit the board at 14:23???

What I want to know is did you humiliate those loudmouths Old Dog and Old fart Hippie? The mystique may be too mysterious for old folks with alzheimers maybe they couldn't even find it :o

mano_poderosa said:

Hot Indian chicks? Jing Jing? In Bangkok, the Indian chicks in the shampoo comercials are suay maak maak. I've only seen one hot tikka-muncher on the street, in 2 months. If you're serious about this, I'll have to give Mystique a try.

Manos

Yes I wil say very hot Indian babes. Definitely not for sale. Hanging with some Indian dudes, they were cool and I chatted them up a bit but didn't feel the love beyond the chit chat. Most definitely need one of my Indian boys to hang with me to close the deal. The Indians are very clique-ish in Thailand.

I hooked up with some cool farang chicks. I was suprised to see quite a few of them with African dudes. I guess they are here for the same reason we are which is to get their groove on.

MaiLuk said:

>>I was scooping up Thai and farang ho's left and right after a couple of potent Ice teas. Grabbed a couple of numbers and bounced @ 1:30. <<

>>I was there tonight<<

My apartment is 5 minutes away.

Where were you at in the club?

What I want to know is did you humiliate those loudmouths Old Dog and Old fart Hippie? The mystique may be too mysterious for old folks with alzheimers maybe they couldn't even find it :o

I doubt if the club is there style. I think they are more of a Wash Sq kind of group. Old style rock' n roll with the air guitar thing going on.

Guest lazyphil

<<Old style rock' n roll with the air guitar thing going on. >>

Cant beat playing the air guitar!...did you see my WholeLottaMetal thread :o...i would feel like a prize gooseberry in this hip mystic place, however we/i will go to a certain lively nightclub in the bkk suburbs soon, always had a good time, combo of live thai rock and dance music....i just people watch...sorry for rambling off topic again, i'm just counting down the days!

jjsushi said:
MaiLuk said:

>>I was there tonight<<

My apartment is 5 minutes away.

I have THREE bullshit detectors installed on my PC. Guess what? ALL THREE activated off the scale. :)

Hugh (mak)

jjsushi said:Yes I wil say very hot Indian babes. Definitely not for sale. Hanging with some Indian dudes The Indians are very clique-ish in Thailand.

I hooked up with some cool farang chicks. I was suprised to see quite a few of them with African dudes.

Mmmm. Indian girls only with Indian guys and farang women with Africans.

Sounds like the UK. I'll pass thanks.

>>>Is 'ho' slang for whore? please forgive my unhipness.<<<

Yes. JJ lives in NYC, and wants to be black, but he can't. And when he tells all the hookers at CM2, they can never believe him, so comes here, to try and make us believe. :D

But maybe with his 12 inch dick.......can be? Maybe?

555555555...Just kidding JJ. I'm just having fun...don't get pissed off. :p

HT

Archived