Mystique is the spot!

JJsushi

bibblies said:
jjsushi said:

Dude do u really think I come to LOS to simply get laid?

Summing up the only tangible facts we can see here:

You're having such a blast that you have time to make 8 (yes, 8) replies in a row to anonymous strangers in a meaningless Internet thread...

Wish I was you. :wave:

And you would make the meaningless 9th yes, 9th reply. Hell, if u waited a little longer u could have been number 10 or if you could keep your fingers off of the keyboard you would not even had been in the rankings. Glad to know u show a penchant for meaningless banter.

Goodness gracious Bibblies u are either the most bitter or most jealous guy to post on this board. Do u ever have anything to contribute to a thread aside from shallow criticism's and critiques? Does your mindset only allow you to go after posters and not posts?

Dude giving and taking shit is all part of the posting game but all u ever want to seem to do is give shit to those that don't measure up to some sort of standard. Your a borderline virtual stalker. Your style is really old, trifling and quite trite.

Go get a GF or a wife will ya? Have a kid or two maybe they will bring u some joy in life.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

Enlighten me! I will be your grasshopper! (Err, disiple, not the drink) I will try to snatch the pebble from your ho's snatch before it closes!

TEACH ME!!!!!!!

I only want to know the secret of indian pussy!

DOG

First put on a muzzle. You have to stop barking before you can be taught.

Question what sort of dog do you exemplify? I am thinking either a very neurotic, yapping, inbred toy poodle poodle or an nervous Mexican chihuahua that likes to yap.

:angel:

JJSushi - he grooves, he woos the chicks, we lower life-forms can only marvel at the verve and lifestyle of this cat. And we're thankful that he finds so much time on the Internet while he's in the middle of having this great time to post on an Internet board about it.

Imagine the party scene at the great man's pad:

Supermodel 1 sprawling seductively: "Please JJ, come to bed."

Supermodel 2, loving his moves: "Please JJ, come and dance with me."

Supermodel 3, loving his chat: "Come talk a little of that Thai to me, JJ..."

Rest of the chicks (chorus): "Yes. Please, JJ - give us some of your lurve.."

JJSushi (hunched over a keyboard): "Just a minute girls, I've just got to compose some riposts to eight guys I don't even know on an anonymous Internet board. They're impugning my reputation, you know!"

JJSushi - the thinking man's MightyMouse.

bibblies said:

JJSushi - he grooves, he woos the chicks, we lower life-forms can only marvel at the verve and lifestyle of this cat.

You may think of yourself as a lower life form but why do u include others? Have I once called anyone a lower life form on this board?

You appear to have some low self-esteem issues.

And we're thankful that he finds so much time on the Internet while he's in the middle of having this great time to post on an Internet board about it.

I can find time because I can make the time. I don't come to LOS to indulge in 24 hrs of pussy and clubbing. I fly here 4-8 times a year for various reasons that don't include P4P. I have a great time with my life that does not involve bedroom gymnastics or alcohol.

As a matter of fact this very evening I did nothing aside form go to a movie and have a bite to eat with a gf. After that she went home and I am currently sitting in my friends internet shop. I am chilling today because I can. Too boring for u isn't it?

I don't feel te need to go to a MP, disco or other establishment because i don't have to Bibblies can u comprehend that or does anything penetrate that bitter veil of yours?

Next time u come to LOS Bibblies try to experience the country away from the P4P scene, u U might like it.

Imagine the party scene at the great man's pad:

Supermodel 1 sprawling seductively: "Please JJ, come to bed."

Supermodel 2, loving his moves: "Please JJ, come and dance with me."

Supermodel 3, loving his chat: "Come talk a little of that Thai to me, JJ..."

Rest of the chicks (chorus): "Yes. Please, JJ - give us some of your lurve.."

JJSushi (hunched over a keyboard): "Just a minute girls, I've just got to compose some riposts to eight guys I don't even know on an anonymous Internet board. They're impugning my reputation, you know!"

JJSushi - the thinking man's MightyMouse.

Bibblies the only thing u have going for u is that you are a HATER to the N'th degree. You win the Board Award my boy for RESIDENT HATER. No one can top you.

You can't comment on shit else can you? I am amazed that you find the time to read my posts and make the vitriolic commentary. You think they are full of shit then why do u care so much to comment? You not exposing anything nor are u proving anything. There is no Pulitzer prize for your work here. You are only engaging in mindless banter with me.

Why do i indulge you? Simply because I like toying with bitter little people such as yourself and hopefully have others read your inane posts and think,

"Man that Bibblies is a wanker! Why does he have so much hate in him? He is such a negative litle bugger! Why is he stalking the JJsushi Dude in every thread?". Hell if only a handful of people san relate then my mission is accomplished. Sort of my public service to the community.

Life is a celebration bibblies, try it and stop spewing negativity.

Nervous_Dog said:

There is more to Thailand than Fucking? OK - must be the night clubs? Bette than the ones back home??

To seriously answer your snide remarks, the Thai club scene is not better or worse than the scene back home, it is merely different.

I don't ctually compare the clubs or even the music for that matter(I don't completely discount music but i don't weigh it as heavily), to me that is not the scene. The scene is the PEOPLE, the crowd, the energy level. Some people focus too much on comparing the actual venue and music selection to what they have at home, wrong criteria, I think it boils down to does the crowd have a great time.

I learned when I used to DJ back in high school and college, that you play what makes the bitches dance, if they dance then the dudes will dance and then everyone will be happy.

I had better times partying with 20 people in my dorm room in college with the CD player on shuffle, than I have had at some high end clubs with state of the art sound systems, VIP lounges and award winning DJ's.

Thailand has it's own type of scene and I like it, in doses. People here still can't dance worth a shit but the chicks can still shake, wiggle and shake their asses fine enough and they have fun.

"...Glad to know u show a penchant for meaningless banter..."

At a recent count, I had over 8500 meaningless posts...8450 of which were rants about Si Saket girl...or some other failed relationship, mostly Si Saket girl though...

"...Goodness gracious Bibblies u are either the most bitter or most jealous guy to post on this board..."

No, that would be me.

"...Go get a wife will ya? ..."

JJ!! That is awful, what a terrible thing to wish on someone! :)

I don't seem to be the only one to be taking the piss out of you in this thread. In fact, there seem to be more than a couple of hecklers. I wonder why?

Could it be because half of your post was not about Mystique, that it was more about the cult of JJSushi being "young", "good with the ladies", able to dance better than anyone and somehow being "cooler" than most people here? There are barbs in there against the "oldies", the "wallflowers" who "can't dance" (and other crimes). What's the need for that? You're not so young yourself. And who cares whether you can dance or not or whether you consider yourself a cool cat? Just get to the point. Talk about the venue, not about how darn cool you (apparently) are and you won't get so much flak.

I recently participated in at least one of your threads (how you handled people in your homeland about going to Thailand) without heckling you. That was simply because you kept the tiresome "I'm JJSushi, the cool young dance guy with the big cock" stuff out of it and got to the point. No one hates you so you don't have to spend three paragraphs talking about how great you are. Just get to the point!

"...the tiresome "I'm JJSushi, the cool young dance guy with the big cock" stuff out of it and got to the point. No one hates you so you don't have to spend three paragraphs talking about how great you are. Just get to the point! ..."

Yeah that is sort of where I'm at with all this as well... :)

Archived