Mystique is the spot!

JJsushi

Nervous_Dog said:

I was waiting for the invite, my hovel, which is 45 minutes away,

I thought there was going to be a limo pick up and bottels of $500 booze and cigars and stuff.

instead, nothing :(

OH well, at least I was getting laid at 2.40 in the morning :)

DOG

Now why would I invite someone that is a hater to tag along? Dude u would would block my game every which way possible! Dude do u really think I come to LOS to simply get laid? Think again.

As they say in Thai see u next life!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gadfly1 said:

I have THREE bullshit detectors installed on my PC. Guess what? ALL THREE activated off the scale.

My question: is the BS intentional or a joke that just doesn't come off right? A bit both, I think.

But all joking aside, Club Mystique is good. It is the type of club that Bangkok needs more of. Perhaps not the best place to go looking for campanionship, but a good place to bring a companion or three.

Rumour has it that Club Mystique stays open a bit later than other places. I haven't been able to confirm yet.

I don't know if it stays open later because I bounced as soon as the lights came on at 1:30 but I can say I enjoyed it simply because of the very mixed crowd and the energy they gave; not he best dancers but when a crowd gices up the energy u really can't complain.

Old Hippie said:

JJ,

Hey kid, welcome back, missed you the last few days! what happen? Mom catch you staying up late talking shit on the net and grounded you? Anyway dudlet, sorry to hear you had a bad scene with you old lady...maybe if you grovel enough she will take you back and let you smell it once in awhile...maybe even look at it. Don't sweat it kid, you will survive. Hey, Indian women, need a Sheik friend to close the deal? what? I don't want to hear that shit! get your game in gear and go man, you are JJ Mother fucking Sushi, king player, now get out there and make me proud kid!

So a young hip hop crowd...watch out, Michael Jackson got caught up this way...Seriously kid, don't think a Sheik friend can or will help you, they keep that stuff for themselves. Do what I do, hang at a Uni and pull the Indian babes! it does work! Good luck with the game kid, it does need improving, but you'll learn!

Get it right OH it is SIKH not Sheik! Yes even I need assistance when it comes to certain groups. If u hang out with Indians in BKK u will, find that they are very clique-ish and sort of stay to their own. They don't really have a desire to assimilate.

You think that Thais are rigid with their hierarchies , well they ain't got shit on the Indians, trust me.

hey thanks for the report dudlet!

mystique & tawan daeng's tend to be cool spots to spend some free time & I guess you're spot on with the indian ho's being hot & unfortunately king of hierakies...

be good!

p.s. you may like to check out zantika for similar, but less farang oriented action ;)

jjsushi said:

Dude do u really think I come to LOS to simply get laid?

Summing up the only tangible facts we can see here:

You're having such a blast that you have time to make 8 (yes, 8) replies in a row to anonymous strangers in a meaningless Internet thread...

Wish I was you. :wave:

JJ,

Frankly, I am very disappointed in you, going home alone like that...or was that part of your game...make them wait to have you, or be had by you...? sort of make them suffer with anticipation...? Play hard to get...? Alright kid, enough bullshittin' around, get out there and tag some Indian ass! Preferably female ass, but hell, up to you, and get back here with a decent report, and maybe some photos of hot Indian babes! IN ACTION!!!!!! Now move damn it!

<<Now why would I invite someone that is a hater to tag along? Dude u would would block my game every which way possible! Dude do u really think I come to LOS to simply get laid? Think again.

As they say in Thai see u next life! >>

Dudlet, don't be like that, I'm willing to learn! But I am still confused why you didn;t get a fuck? There is more to Thailand than Fucking? OK - must be the night clubs? Bette than the ones back home??

Enlighten me! I will be your grasshopper! (Err, disiple, not the drink) I will try to snatch the pebble from your ho's snatch before it closes!

TEACH ME!!!!!!!

I only want to know the secret of indian pussy!

DOG

Archived