Mystique is the spot!

JJsushi

Old Hippie said:

JJ,

So who is a bigger "hater?" Bibbles or Nervous Dog...?

Could be worse. I'd rather be a hater than a brown hatter... :)

What amuses me is that he uses 'dude' in an effort to appear young and cool and there you are, the oldest guy in the world, using it too and dirtying it for him!

The other amusing thing, apart from needing to build himself up in each post, is that, for a cool lifestyle and old people hater, he's getting on a bit himself (without realising it). Being the oldest "cool" guy in the club is a dangerous game to play... ::

I prophesize that, one day, a younger JJSushi will come. And he will laugh at the older version, take his women and trump his "moves"... :tophat:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

OK - am I the only one who is wonderering why Dudlet, who has his own appartment, post's from a internet cafe thats open after midnight (hard to find in my part of Bangkok)

and ONLY posts during daylight hours in teh USA?

Anyone Anyone?

DOG - Dudlet, the thinking man's MM

It has occured to me that JJ works the 1800-0300 shift parking and retrieving cars at some hotel in NYC. Not glamourous, but pays the bills and maybe an occasional trip to the LOS and allows one to fantasize what being young and being with fast cars and fast women would be like.

Hugh (mak)

<<but you may try to be serious & hook up with mr.dudlet in person & ask him to his bkk face? hell you could even join him for that indian pussy at mystique!! >>

I'd be very happy too, however he seems to think I'll cramp his style.

Not sure why gie his 12 inch schlong and groovy dance style, I'd be the one looking like a fat old wanker!, Could only make Dudlet look even beter than he does!

Considering I've had 1 Indian wife and three steadies from Sri Lanka I may be able to help him with the sultry ones!

DOG

O.H. you have a good sense of humor, read back on this thread a couple days.. with any luck, you'll be around LOS when I "pop my cherry there" Happy to buy a round...

Archived