Mystique is the spot!

JJsushi

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
josh_ingu said:

>JJSushi - the thinking man's MightyMouse.

ROTFLMAO.

>You win the Board Award my boy for RESIDENT HATER. No one can top you.

Damn. I thought I was leader of the "JJ: A legend behind his own keyboard" set....

-j-

Second all that!

O.H. Not that soon unfortunately, I'm shooting for Aug/Sept.

but just starting a new venture so ???. I'll keep up on the board and let you know...

Lay off the dude you haters!

I for one am learning some useful street patois and picking up style and music tips here.

Besides, it must be terrible having a 12 inch cock. You'd never be able to wear nice shorts. Always have to stick with them god awful baggies. Sheesh.

>Besides, it must be terrible having a 12 inch cock. You'd never be able to wear nice shorts

ROTFLMAO. A whole new area. The trials and tribulations of having a big dick. How about people often mistake you for a tripod, one of your knees is permanantly bruised....

anyway, a brief bit of research bought up this fairly humerous interview with a guy who *really* has a 12 inch dick. Worth a read.

http://www.avninsider.com/stories/ck022304.shtml

and some people (no names, and certainly no initials that are duplications of the 10th letter of the alphabet!!!) to note the title of the article:

The Importance of Possessing, Rather Than Being, a Big Dick

-j-

Seriously, if not those closing restrictions BKK clubs are very good . I've had the chance to check out a whole bunch of the trendy places in Paris over the last year and don't find l'Etoile, Chez castel, Cabaret, Queen, Buddha Bar, Bus, Duplex, Barfly, Milliardaire etc... better than few of the best BKK clubs

Plus I often manage to come back home at dawn even in BKK.

BTW a friend was in petchburi 45 at 8.30am last saturday and it was still kicking !?!

We went out together last night and ended up in a jumpy foursome in his condo with 2 slim girls round 23 y o... here as well "merely different' is an euphemism...

Sweeeeeeeeeet Bangkok nights

Archived